food Some food I cooked (JayT's Flog)

20160924_122603.jpg

Roasting my root veggies (potato, sweet potato, turnips, carrots, and parsnip) with fresh tarragon, butter, and lemon

20160924_134237.jpg

The hatch chiles and some burgers with chiles and provolone mixed into the meat (snack until the main event).

JayT said:
Still a little loopy from my muscle relaxer vodka cocktail last night.  I'm not ready for pickle shots yet.  Maybe a vodka and sweet tea, yeah we'll try that.  Maybe my back will stop screaming at me.  I just went out and checked on how I left my Egg last time.  Not bad, pretty clean.  I might just get that going and cook the fish and steaks on there for later before I am not in cooking shape.  I might do some roasted root vegetables while I am at it.  Now, for that drink.
AAAhhhhhh Vodka and muscle relaxers  a  i call those a Russian Earthquake after a few i feel all shaky and no one can understand me heheheh

Scoville DeVille said:
Is that American cheese or cheddar? I had a Sonic burger the other day and I'm almost positive I will only make cheeseburgers with American cheese from now on.

Words I never thought I would say.
Nothing wrong with that.

Burgers, grilled cheese, and broccoli ... but that's it!

I was maybe eating Jack cheese Doritos at that point, but I think it was lounging on the couch watching fb before I passed out for a few hours.  I ate all day!

20160924_155216.jpg

20160925_142813.jpg

20160925_142823.jpg

Here's the Amish Hatch (New Mexicao) burger.

I thought I already posted this, sorry Pookie.

20160929_095352.jpg

Lunch today, marinated venison steak with fatalii and red jalapeno.  The marinade is simple, olive oil, rice wine vinegar, worchestershire, black pepper, and a sliced fatalii pepper.  I just plain love the fatalii in there.  I did add some Jack cheese and bake it a bit, then a little sour cream.  Yum.

Back