Something for Charity

Well the dead line has come and gone and I was busy moving house and getting my head F**ked by my ex......So I think the prize goes to the young Novacastrian........

Well done mate...

Enjoy that very special package...

moyboy said:
Well done mate...

Enjoy that very special package...

Should be a good range of products, I dropped a bottle of Strawbz over to Mick this afternoon to include in it.

Seen Mick and Marita get clippered, a good turnout. It was a busy footpath for a while.

stillmanz said:
lol Nova wins. when I get home i'll get pics etc up.
but 'll just say at last count our team had raised $6607

Awesome work guys. Thanks for all that were involved. It is such a worthy cause, and I am proud to be a part of it. My friend Eric is coming by for my haircut and we will shoot a video, and I will post it up on my Facebook page as soon as he has can get it done for me. My shave is going down in about 2 1/2 hours. See ya all laterz!

I;ll send you some pics Buddah, also fro everyone else I'll be posting pics of the eventr in the lounge section look for "Shave day.."

OK to wrap up over 7000 dollars was raised by our Team, Buddah in the US raised 300 dollars what a champion.
Nova took out the comp and has a heap of great ozzie product to try.
I sold 160 bottles of the Worlds Greatest Shave sauce so that was my contibution of $800 dollars.
Great effort to all those involved I will be doing the sauce again next year so you will be able to get it again then.
And thanks all who piut something in the box. Bent do we have a total for Nova to drool over?
Mick

Hell do we ever: Nova scored big time & thank-you & a humble Congrats.

Its a large pile that takes up a shelf in my office right now, & how good is this dude? - He's going to forgo the postage & collect when he comes to the wing challenge.

I'm going to have to throw some extra in to make up for that.

Its an awesome, one-off box of fine product, Nova you're going to have a lot of instant friends when you get back (moyboy lol) - I'll list them off when I can read the labels *hic*....but trust me, good effort from all the contributors and a major shot in the arm for the needy.

who'd a thunk it - scovilles to the rescue :D

Well done everyone:cheers:

I thinks me has scored big time :) A collection of sauces never to be obtained again and the chance to help a very worthy cause.

A big WELL DONE and THANKYOU to Stillz, Marita, Bent, Scorpion, Hippy and everyone else that was a part of this auction, it was fun and i really enjoyed the skylarking that was involved also.

Cheers :P

bentalphanerd said:
Hell do we ever: Nova scored big time & thank-you & a humble Congrats.

Its a large pile that takes up a shelf in my office right now, & how good is this dude? - He's going to forgo the postage & collect when he comes to the wing challenge.

I'm going to have to throw some extra in to make up for that.

Its an awesome, one-off box of fine product, Nova you're going to have a lot of instant friends when you get back (moyboy lol) - I'll list them off when I can read the labels *hic*....but trust me, good effort from all the contributors and a major shot in the arm for the needy.

who'd a thunk it - scovilles to the rescue :D

Well done everyone:cheers:

He's not a friend........But I can act as good as the next bloke....

J/K Nova......Mate.....friend......pal.....buddy....

Video of my head shave

I really do not know how to post the video of my Leukemia Shave. I have it up on Facebook for those that have access to that, just look for Al Goldenberg and you will find me and my video. Feel free to add me if you would like. Also join the "Chileheads" group if you have not done so.

Anyway, I am sorry it took so long, but my friend added some special effects so you will not be bored watching it.

I'm probably too late aren't I?

Stillz, I ended up just buying one bottle. When I ordered three it automatically added the shipping for all of them. I wanted to buy three but only have one shipped and return the other two to you. If I'm not too late I'd still like to buy two more bottles and have the funds and the sauce go to this project. Sorry about being so late.

Back