Something for Charity

stillmanz said:
I sold the 100th bottle of the worlds greatest shave sauce.
the Rainbow Takeaways combined total is now $2254 dollars. I gotta make a heap more shave sauce and other stuff on Tuesday.
We've sold over 400 bottles of sauce in the last 5 weeks.

Which reminds me, I have $60 to spend, divide it into shave sauce and postage and tell me what I can get and to send it where exactly? I will have to look in the morning. I am off to bed.

I've been enjoying the shave sauce alot.....most of bottle is gone....:)

I had it on a chicken toasted sandwich last night and it really works well....

EDIT: Is Nova sick???? Their has been heaps of post and he hasn't come in and just re bid for the hell of it.....Get well soon little buddy....:D

Hahahahaha, the net is down at home so i am reduced to using thw work computer and my ex's. Needless to say i don't get on here as often as i would like :(

Without further ado..... $336!!!

Buddah Has joined the Team to shave all the way from the USA. He also ordered a couple of bottles of the shave sauce, good man.
I'd like to thank all the Americans and English who have either donated a few dollars or ordered the sauce over the last few weeks. Don't forget, its all going to a very important global cause.

Mick

stillmanz said:
Buddah Has joined the Team to shave all the way from the USA. He also ordered a couple of bottles of the shave sauce, good man.
I'd like to thank all the Americans and English who have either donated a few dollars or ordered the sauce over the last few weeks. Don't forget, its all going to a very important global cause.

Mick

:cheers:

Glad to be a part of Team Baldy. Some people that know me think I don't have much hair on my noggin. Well, I have almost an afro right now. There will be plenty to shave on March 14th, and I will have pics.

n1231176711_30207191_9048.jpg

I just contacted the Leukaemia organization in Aussieland, got me a t-shirt and hat coming in the mail. I will try to do my part and get some local support here and help go beyond Marita's team goal.

I dig the fro.
Thats greatthat the foundation is sending out some stuff to you. They will get a kick out of someone O/S Joining. I'd say its a first for them.

Probably not...Cause noone else can afford the $800 that he is most likely prepared to go to....:P

That wasn't a bid by the way...:lol:

ok
Auction $336
Rainbow Takeaways team sponsors $522
$150 of which Buddah has raised in the US.
Marita's Sponsors $1194
My sauce sales. 106 bottles so $530
in Total $2579
plus there are still monies raised by other team mates not yet put up on the net or banked. We are doing good another 4 weeks to go.
I made up another 70 bottles of shave sauce so it would be greaat to sell them and a few more befor the date.

Cheers everyone

Mick

stillmanz said:
ok
Auction $336
Rainbow Takeaways team sponsors $522
$150 of which Buddah has raised in the US.
Marita's Sponsors $1194
My sauce sales. 106 bottles so $530
in Total $2579
plus there are still monies raised by other team mates not yet put up on the net or banked. We are doing good another 4 weeks to go.
I made up another 70 bottles of shave sauce so it would be greaat to sell them and a few more befor the date.

Cheers everyone

Mick

Doing good Mick! I am far from done though. I hope I can get more local support before it is all said and done.

Thats great news Mick. Its a really nice sauce too...has been my table fixture for the last 2 weeks.

....I better go for a drive & get some more :D

Oh & will be throwing into the parcel:- the first 2 bottles of 7-pot-pain. This is a very small limited edition & I wont sell any more of them until the auction winner gets their parcel.

Holy Crap, 7 pot pain is here, I honestly don't think The world is readyfor that burn, and Novas gonna get it unless someone pulls there finger out!!!!!!!!
I got Lordvikyors bottle for the parcel at the shop as with a limited edition label run Devils Tongue jerk.
Nova knows what it looks like.
So we gotta get Scorpion to organise his DEadly Scorpion Blood and we are sorted.
What a parcel wish some of our American friend wouldgive it a nudge.
would be a great package for a US Sauce shop ......hinting....

Back