• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Stillmanz Devils Tongue Jerk Sauce

oh i must have a Problem as drank most of it before dinner that night, loved the little popping thingys. ill test FIRE and INFERNO this week to and they are chilling nicely

soft and sensible are two words that can be easily interchanged! ;)

didn't I see you eat dried naga (or was it bhut) placenta?? - you're not soft. I can't rightly recall if I did see it or not as my eyes were pouring after the piece that I had eaten.

sadly it is I that am soft, I mean, sensible... :(

one of the hottest things I've ever eaten!

ever since that experience I've had this Pavlov's dog type of reaction whereby the mere mention of a naga makes me run for an icy cold beer

Very nice vid review THSC!

I gotta say I was impressed on the speed of the servers there compared to YT..but they do have size restrictions..

For Free Photobucket accounts the limits are:

Images - 1MB each or 1024x768 resolution
Slideshows - up to 30 images per slideshow (some slideshows vary)
Videos - 5 minutes playing time, 100 MB file size.

I think I'll stick to YT and my own server FTTB.

chilliman64 said:
one of the hottest things I've ever eaten!

ever since that experience I've had this Pavlov's dog type of reaction whereby the mere mention of a naga makes me run for an icy cold beer

Well cool, least I'm not the only one who thought the dried nagas, fatali, etc. were still bloody hot. I've been catching hell on two other forums because I didn't eat fresh ones on my vid..well hell, I don't have any yet. ;p

I stil have some dried though..hmmmm. ;)

~QS

I heard a rumour that Stillmanz has made a new batch of Devils Tongue Jerk Sauce.
Put your orders in people...this stuff goes fast for good reason. While you're at it, source some fresh seafood for a meal you'll never forget.

I only just finished what i had left from the first batch yesterday...

forgot it was in the fridge, and got all excited when i found it.

Actually finished it on some roast chicken.

WOW, it was soooooooooo good...

Consider the order placed.:)

little bit, but not dramaticly. still has the same flavour.I just don't want any problems with the ebay crowd.. " I bought this sauce and its too hot whingers lol"probably a 7 or 8 out of 10 for a seasoned chilli head

Mick

I cracked open the new - fully labeled - batch tonight. just used it as a dipping sauce for chicken schnitzel.

I know, Mr. Stillmanz, you said the last batch was too hot, this is just as hot I think. It is better balanced. last time there was just two big spikes on my tongue of citrus & sharp heat, this is more rounded but just as hot.

Need to go cook up chicken nuggets now & do more lol. I can honestly never get enough of this sauce. Its like Inferno on steroids.

ok so 2nd round of chicken nuggets now.

That gear is f*n amazing Mick.

hey everyone, this is by far the best white meat sauce I've ever eaten. If you can stash away a few dollars for a week and order it in, your taste buds will thank you for years to come.

seriously, cant recommend it enough.

Hey Stillmanz, slowly been working my way through all the sauces in the fridge and finally got to give your "3punch" a bit of a run over the last few days, tonight on a chutney based chicken pizza the flavours jumped out at me and it was a very pleasant surprise! The naga aroma was a highlight, Im sure youve got a small amount of fatalli in there too, birdseyes too maybe? It had a very nice balance to it that wasnt on the extreme end of the heat scale and was very pleasing as the naga gave itself up (the aroma) on each bite.:)

bent was raving about this sauce a while back, now I know what he was on about.

Another favorite sauce added to the list!

billyboy said:
Hey Stillmanz, slowly been working my way through all the sauces in the fridge and finally got to give your "3punch" a bit of a run over the last few days, tonight on a chutney based chicken pizza the flavours jumped out at me and it was a very pleasant surprise! The naga aroma was a highlight, Im sure youve got a small amount of fatalli in there too, birdseyes too maybe? It had a very nice balance to it that wasnt on the extreme end of the heat scale and was very pleasing as the naga gave itself up (the aroma) on each bite.:)

bent was raving about this sauce a while back, now I know what he was on about.

Another favorite sauce added to the list!

Woohooo - it is a magic sauce the 3-punch. I'm always happy to find a sauce that keeps true to the flavor of its base fresh chilli. 3 -punch is a meld of 3 peppers & you can pick the accents of each fresh pod along with the Stillmanz signature.

I'm also happy that someone else agrees about it - i thought i was goin nuts lol

nahh its a great sauce - brilliant. And the devils tongue Jerk with fresh prawns.......

I think I'll start a new thread lol

I like the idea of using different peppers to get a nice overall burn. I wanna make a sauce from Nagas, Habs and African Bird's Eye chilis next week and I hope to achieve just that. Do you think that's a good idea or would you use different peppers instead?

Back