• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Superhot Flavor

In my opinion the superhot I like best is the:

• Total voters
I seem to love all yellow C. chinenses. My favorite has always been the fatalii but the bonda ma Jacques and some of the yellow hybrids I'm working on are gaining ground quickly, and although the Scotch bonnet TFM may not qualify as a super-hottie it is probably my new favorite pepper.

well i havent tried naga, T. scorp, or fatalli so umm yeah my vote is pretty useless; however of the peppers ive tried its a toss up between 7 pot & scotch bonnet

must say of all the superhots I am growing I love the 7 Pot best for flavor and heat...I actually think the ones I am growing are hotter than the Naga Morich & Dorset Naga, but the taste is divine IMO

Ya know, I think this is the first poll I've ever been exluded from (of sorts)....what an interesting concept...

: walks around freely in thread looking around :

So far... Trinidad Scorpions tops for heat, but Nagas are right there with better flavor. I freakin' love the Scorps, but the Naga does taste better. Soon, Bhut's, Scotch bonnet's and 7 Pots, but next season Douglahs and Fatalii's. As for Hab's, so for there's nothing that taste much better than a caribbean Red:)

Why no bonnets? I REALLY like habs, but Fatalii tastes damn good and as of now, I can't make pasta without some Bhuts.

Definitely Fatalii for its unique flavour.
Its the pepper I always get newcomers to try first as their introduction to the "Super Hots"... always leaves them speechless ;)

I only tried orange habs and some habaneroid unprecisely identified chinenses and I like the flavor. I hope to grow some nagas next year. :lol:

Searching the web for nagas, bhuts and bihs some authors take two of them or all three as synonyms, other authors see three completely different varieties... What do university botanists say about that?

Back