free SURPRISE SUPERHOT MIX FREE WITH SASBE offer closed until further notice

Hey Joe, You are great!!!!! I sent you a S.A.S.E. a while back for some Red Bhuts and superhots. I'd love some of the superhot"surprise." I'll get another envelope in the mail with some extra baggies for you. I sent some paper envelopes for the seed and marked the fronts for you. I'll p.m. you. You are such a gracious man. I just planted the hot mix you sent me and after a week they are up and looking great!!! Thanks again.

Hey Joe, You are great!!!!! I sent you a S.A.S.E. a while back for some Red Bhuts and superhots. I'd love some of the superhot"surprise." I'll get another envelope in the mail with some extra baggies for you. I sent some paper envelopes for the seed and marked the fronts for you. I'll p.m. you. You are such a gracious man. I just planted the hot mix you sent me and after a week they are up and looking great!!! Thanks again.

yes i have it its going out monday thank you for everything, i love to help!! and im glad the seeds are looking good, did some sprout already?? wow

thanks so much your friend Joe

Yipee, thanks for the seeds, Joe! I'll be starting them indoors within the next two weeks.

I appreciate the seeds. Aji seeds from Aji Joe? They've got to be good!!!

Yipee, thanks for the seeds, Joe! I'll be starting them indoors within the next two weeks.

I appreciate the seeds. Aji seeds from Aji Joe? They've got to be good!!!

i am so happy your happy, pics would be great the people on THP love that stuff!!

yes AJI SEEDS FROM AJIJOE (lol) im sure you will love them and i can help with some of the id on them

thanks your friend Joe

I sent you those Tio seeds a while back, idk if you remember. how are those doing for you?
& ill probably be sending you an SASE soon :D

I sent you those Tio seeds a while back, idk if you remember. how are those doing for you?
& ill probably be sending you an SASE soon :D

i dont think i ever got any TIO seeds ar3 they called something else??

yes send the sasbe i take good care of you

thanks your friend Joe

Hi Joe!

If you have some left I would love to get in on this offer! Let me know and I will get the sasbe out tomorrow.

Thanks
Melissa :)

hi joe

i would love to have some of those seeds if u still have...if u do ill send u some sasbe right away....thanks

Back