free SURPRISE SUPERHOT MIX FREE WITH SASBE offer closed until further notice

Hey Joe, First time on this site, but long time pepper eater.
I would love to get some superhots running through my veins. I'll send out a SASBE today.

STILL GOT UM IF YOU WANT UM
DONT LET THIS ONE PASS YOU BUY YOU WNT BE SORRY THIS MIX IS GREAT!!!

THANKS YOUR FRIEND JOE

hey all still got lots that need homes and with the season upon us very soon im sure some will be interested

thansk your friend Joe

I'm interested in some of these too, can you drop some in with the other one. I''ll put a note in the SASBE I'm getting out tomorrow.

You're the Man, Joe. I am still blown away by the gererosity and helpful attitude of 90% or more of the people on this forum, especially for a newb like me!

You're the Man, Joe. I am still blown away by the gererosity and helpful attitude of 90% or more of the people on this forum, especially for a newb like me!

your very welcome
are we not all in this together?
does it not make sense to help one another, i just love to do it

thanks your friend Joe

Yes we are, and yes it does! In the short time I've been on this forum, I've seen more people willing to help out another with info, advice, and just about anything which I haven't seen in ages. Most of the other forums I'm on, with my other hobbie, passion, of obssions whatever you want to call em, people would reather try to take advantage of others vs helping and I've left most of them for that reason. i'm from the older school of thought, if some one helps you out, pay it back or forward to some one else and life will treat you right., Thanks again hopefully I'll be able to help you in the future.

Back