• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Testifying to the 7 Pot

A de-greaser i doubt, you need something to absorb the oil like maybe oatmeal and milk? or bread dough? not sure though.

How about Lava soap? When my hands get really dirty from working on cars and even orange based hand cleaners don't get it all, it seems like Lava always gets them really clean. The abrasive quality of Lava has to help get deep in the skin. I haven't personally tried it on peppers, but I think I will next time I cut up a batch. Plus, Lava is relatively cheap, available just about everywhere and lasts a long time if you just use it for the tough jobs.

Thats a good idea.

Ugh, memory of childhood..that's the only soap my paranoid father would keep in the house. Scratchy.

QuadShotz said:
Thats a good idea.

Ugh, memory of childhood..that's the only soap my paranoid father would keep in the house. Scratchy.

Not as bad as the toilet roll my Grandad used to have, it was just like tracing paper.

rainbowberry said:
Not as bad as the toilet roll my Grandad used to have, it was just like tracing paper.

I hear ya....1-ply sucks!
x_toilet.gif

naganero said:
A de-greaser i doubt, you need something to absorb the oil like maybe oatmeal and milk? or bread dough? not sure though.

I was thinking that oil is similar to grease, only lighter. Anything that would cut through grease should be able to cut through oil...don't you think so?

The bread dough idea is good though. When you're finished cleaning all the capsaicin oil off your hands with it, you can bake it and pow! Two birds with one stone! :)

Back