• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

The Dollar Menu Dare!

Our community just needs contestants with big sacks and thick skin. It has been a great ride all except the spitefulness. When I took the time and went back and read this whole thread I was rollin on the floor laughing my ass off. I will gladly send an ice pack and a motrin 800 to whos ever mangina hurts the most. Special thanks to MUSKYMOJO, HABANEROHEAT81,NAGA CHOMPER,STANDBYANDFIRE,AND JCR,LDHS,TGPS,SALSALADY,SMOKEMASTER,JAG,PATRICK.

I believe in BIZ's delirousness he left out what he did right after the challenge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt8ozk_RwtE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Them chiles'll git ya spinnin I guess. :)

Our community just needs contestants with big sacks and thick skin. It has been a great ride all except the spitefulness. When I took the time and went back and read this whole thread I was rollin on the floor laughing my ass off. I will gladly send an ice pack and a motrin 800 to whos ever mangina hurts the most. Special thanks to MUSKYMOJO, HABANEROHEAT81,NAGA CHOMPER,STANDBYANDFIRE,AND JCR,LDHS,TGPS,SALSALADY,SMOKEMASTER,JAG,PATRICK.

+1! Although this has been far longer than we realized it would have been, it has been a fun ride with all the smack talk and epicness. Big thanks to everyone contributing to this and all the competitors!

Back