food The Drunken Chef

the etoufee looks delicious and great color JayT....

OK here are my antics this afternoon...first I made the Smoked Salmon Spread...forgot to take pictures of the ingredients but here it is all mixed up...a couple of crackers with this spread on it and a good bloody mary goes a long way...

020310d003-1.jpg

Ingredients for supper - Tilapia with Tomatillas and Avocado filled with Maque Choux

020310d004-1.jpg

the Maque Choux and fish sauce simmerin on the stove...

020310d005-1.jpg

finally plated...this was a wonderful supper...

020310d007.jpg

AJ, got a closer pic of that dish? Looks good.

best I can do boss....ty all...

you really can't tell but the Maque Choux (corn dish) is inside 1/2 of an avocado and spilled down the sides...

020310d007-1.jpg

AlabamaJack said:
best I can do boss....ty all...

you really can't tell but the Maque Choux (corn dish) is inside 1/2 of an avocado and spilled down the sides...

020310d007-1.jpg

: sneaks in and steals Shiner beer from upper corner of the pic :

nah, not yet.. waiting for the sauce to thicken up.. but its tasting goood so far!! not long... give me another half hour and another beer ;)

alright.. I'm back.. and I'm bloated.. not sure if its due to the chilli or the beer.. Mel's chunky guinness chilli beef with purple tiger guacamole...

Final product
IMG_0292.jpg

ready to eat
IMG_0297.jpg

All done..
IMG_0303.jpg

Mr Mel digging in..
IMG_0312.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................Chili.....and Beer....meal of champions...

the cheese wasnt in the microwave.. the corn chips went under the grill and then a little bit on top of the chilli...

words of wisdon Nova ?

***good morning from me to you where it is evening/night***

Back