food The Drunken Chef

JayT said:
It depends on how much you are making. For a pitcher I like equal parts of the booze. About halfway up the pitcher with ice. Then add the juices and soda, about half and half also. As in mix the jucies together so that the remainder of the pitcher is half juice and half soda. So I guess to answer your original question, half alcohol, a quarter juice, and a quarter soda. Ginger ale works too if you have it. You mentioned orange juice, do you have pineapple too?

JayT said:
Hey!!! It was my idea! Where's mine???

Dude....he already tossed it to you...complete with a plastic lid an a swizzle stick. Jay Drunken Chef FAIL!!

Yeah the magic of the edit button... Check the bottom of the post. Edited because: fixed. He didn't the first time. TB FAIL.

JayT said:
It depends on how much you are making. For a pitcher I like equal parts of the booze. About halfway up the pitcher with ice. Then add the juices and soda, about half and half also. As in mix the jucies together so that the remainder of the pitcher is half juice and half soda. So I guess to answer your original question, half alcohol, a quarter juice, and a quarter soda. Ginger ale works too if you have it. You mentioned orange juice, do you have pineapple too?

JayT said:
Yeah the magic of the edit button... Check the bottom of the post. Edited because: fixed. He didn't the first time. TB FAIL.

boooooo...I haven't even been drinking. :oops:

Hmm, AJ, JayT, or TB? Ah hell I call the FAIL on moyboy. :rofl:

OK...here's the pics and it is delicious

1 cup of the 3 rums used as base (3 cups - 24 ounces/720 ml)
1 cup of club soda ( 1 cup - 8 ounces/240 ml)
8 ounce can pineapple magic bulletized (1 cup - 8 ounce/240 ml)
Magic bulletizing 8 ounces marischino cherries ( 1 cup - 8 ounces/240 ml)
1 cup orange juice (1 cup - 8 ounces/240 ml)

020610f002.jpg

adding OJ....

020610f003.jpg

served in a Looney Toons glass which is a blast from the past...Porky Pig and his girlfriend....

020610f006.jpg

his girlfriend and notice the results of his mowing the yard...

020610f005.jpg

now for the grand prize...what was his girlfriends name...no fair cheatin' and googlin' or something...

shook up real good like I had rocks in a milk jug and was trying to make as much noise as I could...(where'd that come from?)

I'm dense and drunk...you tryin' to make me think?....I know he is in Austrailia...just haven't seen him since yesterday...

hell, i would already have been up for 2 hours... :lol:

by the way...does anyone recognize that glass? or have you ever seen one like that?

Bingo THP...did you remember that?...those glasses are dated 1976...

OK...here is the final product for canning...

020610g001.jpg

I took about 1/2 gallon out for tonights supper...this is just the base sauce...meat will cooked and added to the sauce for a 1 hour simmer before serving...tonights is in the microwave covered with a paper plate...it will stay warm until I finish canning then I will start browing meat, simmerin' the sauce, and cooking the pasta before plating....I can tell already it is going to be delicious...pressure canner heating up...back left of stove...7 quart jars sterilizing in canner on front right...

020610g004.jpg

Back