food The Drunken Chef

thehotpepper.com said:
Hehe. Well it looks like a ragu to me, what is it then?
Ragu: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragù

well you l earn something new every day...I have always called it spaghetti sauce with meatballs, ground beef, and Hot Italian sausage...just goes to show you how little this ol' southern boy really knows about cookin'....I just cook to what tastes good.... ;)

OK got it all plated up and now I am getting ready to sit down and eat...spaghetti topped with Ragu (Thanks THP), then three slices of bacon, topped with Parmesian cheese and a big ol slide of garlic bread...I'm ready...

020610I002.jpg

I probably won't be hang tough very much longer JayT...man am I tired...

That is definitely a ragu, and a fine one at that! Looks delicious!

AJ that looks terrific. Paul, it's just fatalii and pepperoni. That's it. I'm trying to make this NY Style, but the crust is coming out a little thicker than I intended. Crust, olive oil, lots of chunky sauce, mozzarella, a very large fatalii sliced up, oregano, pepperoni, and more mozza on top. I also made a plain cheese on for the Mrs. with a couple slices of pepperoni for the boy. Here's that one and the before shots of mine.

100_0137.jpg

100_0138.jpg

100_0139.jpg

JayT said:
That and pepperoni. That's it. I'm trying to make this NY Style, but the crust is coming out a little thicker than I intended. Crust, olive oil, lots of chunky sauce, mozzarella, a very large fatalii sliced up, oregano, pepperoni, and more mozza on top. I also made a plain cheese on for the Mrs. with a couple slices of pepperoni for the boy. Here's that one and the before shots of mine.

100_0137.jpg

100_0138.jpg

100_0139.jpg

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I love a homemade pizza...and that one looks PERFECT!

Looks good but's what's up with 4 pepperoni slices? Run out?

JayT said:
AJ that looks terrific. Paul, it's just fatalii and pepperoni. That's it. I'm trying to make this NY Style, but the crust is coming out a little thicker than I intended. Crust, olive oil, lots of chunky sauce, mozzarella, a very large fatalii sliced up, oregano, pepperoni, and more mozza on top. I also made a plain cheese on for the Mrs. with a couple slices of pepperoni for the boy. Here's that one and the before shots of mine.

100_0137.jpg

100_0138.jpg

100_0139.jpg

Hot damn Jay! Between you and AJ I think I have just entered into a very fine Pizza House! That is a real mojofication of some HBR pizza!

I tend to go overboard with toppings.

Sausage, pepperoni, black olives, onion, peppers, mushroom, bacon, several types of cheeses....

...ends up looking like lasagne on crust!

Nope, that's the pizza for Heather and the boy. She doesn't eat pepperoni, and he doesn't eat much. Mine is comig up soon as it's done. Give me a couple more minutes.

This one has the requisite amount of pepperoni and if the first bite is any indication A LOT OF FATALII HEAT!:onfire:

100_0141.jpg

100_0142.jpg

Damn. Where's all teh drunken bastards that were floatin' around teh forum earlier? I gots bhut puree wings tonight. Pics posted manana. Reckon I'll be posting in Tales from the loo after this too...'Lawd have mercy it's gonna' hoit!!

Back