food The Drunken Chef

Jay...due to your recent postings of wings, I am shamefully reminded that I have not done any recently. Therefore I shall place myself on the path to reconciliation by whipping up a batch of wings tonight with AJ's Bhut puree! The Blues Shitter is prepped, cocked, and locked for the chaos and mayhem that will surely follow. Been awhile since I inflicted much pain and woe and gnashing of teeth upon myself.

I have not yet begun to drink. oh wait...I did have 4 bailey's and coffee this morning. Seems soooo long ago. Now I am sad and full of melancholy.

texas blues said:
Jay...due to your recent postings of wings, I am shamefully reminded that I have not done any recently. Therefore I shall place myself on the path to reconciliation by whipping up a batch of wings tonight with AJ's Bhut puree! The Blues Shitter is prepped, cocked, and locked for the chaos and mayhem that will surely follow. Been awhile since I inflicted much pain and woe and gnashing of teeth upon myself.

It's good that you brought this up. I will have you know that you have been on double secret probation for some time now. The only thing that has been saving you is the super mojofication that you have displayed time and again, but even that has been wearing thin...

JayT said:
It's good that you brought this up. I will have you know that you have been on double secret probation for some time now. The only thing that has been saving you is the super mojofication that you have displayed time and again, but even that has been wearing thin...

Kinda makes me wonder where that puts me in the big picture! :lol:

no beans but then again, this ain't chili, but thats another story...

I didn't make as much as I thought I would to begin with...only made 2 gallons...here is 6 Qts canned...this will be good for a quick meal..simply brown meat and simmer for about 30 minute...

020610h001.jpg

and here is the sauce with the meat browned and simmerin...

020610h003.jpg

JayT said:

Whaaaaaat? Double Secret Probation? You've been watching me? Now I just feel sooo cheap and used. Do it some more!

I don't think I know how to take that Ragu remark...but I will giggle at it anyway...

thanks TB...plating will be up in about 30 minutes or so...

dammit, I'm hungry...I been cookin' and drinkin' and post whorin' all day....

Man AJ, you have been hanging tough all day! Cookin' and boozin' all the way! I'm firing up the JayT kitchen again... There will be pizza!!! Fatalii pizza at that.

Back