food The Drunken Chef

mel said:
how early is it in texas land??? and why are you awake?

5 am princess and I slept in for an hour or hour and a half this morning...I usually get up about 3:30 or 4, but I go to bed at 7:30 or 8 most nights...habits from living and growing up on a farm where grandpa used to say...come on son...you're burnin' daylight....

MrArboc said:
That's right! Where are your buns????

my buns are sitting in my computer chair right now... :lol:

AlabamaJack said:
5 am princess and I slept in for an hour or hour and a half this morning...I usually get up about 3:30 or 4, but I go to bed at 7:30 or 8 most nights...habits from living and growing up on a farm where grandpa used to say...come on son...you're burnin' daylight....

i hate to say it AJ.. but with each post you're sounding more and more like my dad!! he wonders why on weekends i'm not up by 8am!!! I still love ya though :) If I weren't up till 2am each morning.. i"m sure I'd be able to get my a$$ out of bed by at least 7 :P workdays its a different story...

and MrArboc. yes!!! you want me to post pics again just for you??? who you kidding?

mel said:
i hate to say it AJ.. but with each post you're sounding more and more like my dad!! he wonders why on weekends i'm not up by 8am!!! I still love ya though :) If I weren't up till 2am each morning.. i"m sure I'd be able to get my a$$ out of bed by at least 7 :P workdays its a different story...

you can call me daddy anytime princess...(if you haven't figured it out yet, you have a new nickname from me)

lol... thanks daddy :P... hey everyone.. AJ is my daddy!!!

and MrArboc - they tasted way better than they looked.. you should give em a try!

here you go... tonights adventure..

IMG_2039.jpg

IMG_2043.jpg

IMG_2045.jpg

That popper is throwing up! :lol: They look good Mel. AJ you are going to have to come up with a new nickname for Mel. Sorry, but Princess is already taken by PaulK. Don't want to start a fight do ya. He'll be whining for sure.

I was only going to post two pics... but when I saw the spew popper I couldnt help myself...

spewing or not... it was tasty!

JayT said:
That popper is throwing up! :lol: They look good Mel. AJ you are going to have to come up with a new nickname for Mel. Sorry, but Princess is already taken by PaulK. Don't want to start a fight do ya. He'll be whining for sure.

I can share.....

...I SUPPOSE....:lol:

Hey ya'll..mrs. blues changed her mind on the chix and mushroom fett so I had all this chicken to do something with. Pieced it all out and hit it with some PF powder and que sauce. Cranked up the dutch oven fryer and got the cheese and tortilla's ready to roll. I loves the chimmichanga looooooooong time.

I may have over done it on the 7- pod powder. Jeezuz Christ on a crutch.....this was 'hawt!!

IMG_2064.jpg

A little butcher's string holds everythang together...

IMG_2068.jpg

I'm diggin' the whole paper plate 'thang...

IMG_2072.jpg

Mojo personified ya'll!

JayT said:
AJ you are going to have to come up with a new nickname for Mel. Sorry, but Princess is already taken by PaulK. Don't want to start a fight do ya. He'll be whining for sure.

Oh, alright, Mel is Princess 2, but I just call Paul...Alice....

paulky_2000 said:
I can share.....

...I SUPPOSE....

no need Alice... :rofl:

texas blues said:
Hey ya'll..mrs. blues changed her mind on the chix and mushroom fett so I had all this chicken to do something with. Pieced it all out and hit it with some PF powder and que sauce. Cranked up the dutch oven fryer and got the cheese and tortilla's ready to roll. I loves the chimmichanga looooooooong time.

I may have over done it on the 7- pod powder. Jeezuz Christ on a crutch.....this was 'hawt!!

I'm diggin' the whole paper plate 'thang...

IMG_2072.jpg

Mojo personified ya'll!

love it TB...absolutely love it.....

This drunken chef is going to have a long time to drink before the meal is done....going to be....just guess from the picture...if you can't guess, there is no sense in telling you...

Note: Planters Punch in the picture...JayT got me hooked, these things are a wonderful way to get all your vitamin C in the morning...

021410a0012.jpg

More pics coming as the cooking and drunkenness progresses...

Well AJ, my first thought was chili, but I see beans so I know that's not it. Could it be gumbo? No. I don't see any roux making ingredients. Hmmm I believe I am stumped.

Back