food The Drunken Chef

Someone make a spicy chilaquiles. I would really like to see that. If you don't know what it is look it up but imagine PF's egg dish and JayT's nachos combined... sort of!

Here you go... I said last night I'd put up pics of my pork buns so here they are... I was drunk last night when i steamed them just not drunk now :( they dont look the greatest but they were tasty!

IMG_2024.jpg

mel said:
Here you go... I said last night I'd put up pics of my pork buns so here they are... I was drunk last night when i steamed them just not drunk now :( they dont look the greatest but they were tasty!

IMG_2024.jpg

Hot, blue, and righteous mel!! I have a few of those in the freezer I need to do up. Very yumbo stuff!!

AlabamaJack said:
well, no cookin' tonight...wifes birthday and she wants seafood....I said cool so there are more mudbugs and beer for me tonight...

going to Rock Fish Seafood Grill on Hulen in West Fort Worth...yes, reviews and pics will be forth coming when we get back...

have a great few hours while I am gone.... :lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS. AJ!!!! :dance:

DAMN!!!

Look at all the FOOD!!

TB, fish looks fab!

PF.....heart attack on a plate.....I love it!!!

Jay, I love the NACHOS!!!!

Mel....you sure seem good at stuffin tha meat!! :lol!: A definate WIN!

Been out at the consignment stores w/ Retta all day....got some neat kitchen stuff!

But as far as the food goes....I'm WAY behind!

GREAT JOB everyone!!

Pizza from a couple of nights ago (drunk and forgot to post the pics hehehe)
P1080359.jpg

Lastnights dinner. Chuck steak slow cooked in beef consomme for two hours then shredded along the grain with red onion, Mainland tasty and vine ripened maters. On top is some sour cream and hot taco suace with extra chillies and some green onion. Inspiration provided by TB.
P2140362.jpg

P2140364.jpg

DTS you always make awesome looking food. Excellent. PF you have just reminded me of something with your brekky comment. What the hell happened to Quad? Oh and one more thing. Got Mrs. JayT drunk tonight! This is about a twice a year occurrence so I feel the need to share a pic. That drink in her hand is a "shot" of chocolate cake-her favorite.

100_0180.jpg

You go, Jay!!!

Wine em....dine em......then hold their heads over the toilet, put them to bed, and chat on THP....

....oh wait....that's me. :mope:

***JUST KIDDING RETTA!!!

I have to stay away from her now or I'll end up with another child... Seems to happen every time she gets drunk.

I mean she gets drunk once or twice a year. Not the other part. She only gets pregnant when she's drunk though. Go figure.

mrs. Jay is absolutely lovely! Good on you Jay.

mrs. blues has changed her mind on the pasta. I have chix and am going to wing it....nice play on words eh? The good news is I'm halfway in the bag....okay...maybe a little more tahn that...Chix chimmy's? Where's my tequila?...and where's poof? Moy....we miss ya'!!

we went out for a late lunch today.. but have been on the beer for the last four hours.. thought i'd prepare us a nice snack... its not cooked yet.. i've got it in the freezer waiting for the oven.. just a teaser to start..

IMG_2029.jpg

IMG_2030.jpg

they are smiling!
IMG_2036.jpg

IMG_2037.jpg

they're in the freezer now so the cheese sets and doesnt overcook whilst i'm cooking up the bacon... stay tuned.. i think i'm onto a winner though... poppers with a crispy bacon/garlic/onion/tasty cheese/brie cheese stuffing.. wrapped in chicken and.... you guessed it.. .more bacon!!!!!

mornin' all....evenin' to you ms mel

I agree with TB...you guys eat a lot of food and also Mrs. JayT looks happy and lovely at the same time...paper plates are my kind of thing...easy clean up huh...

TBs fried salmon - never had fried salmon but I bet it would be good...and the wife says thank you for the happy birthday wish...

Pfs Freak O Licious breakfast looks....well freakolicious...I want some...

JayTs nachos look to die for and I am hungry already this morning and it is only 5 am....

Mels steamed buns....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...and the pics you just posted of the popper preps look devine

DTSs pizza....all I can say is OMG.....

JayT....gotta gimme that chocolate cake shot recipe...the wife loves chocolate...

Back