food The Drunken Chef

The first one I encountered was at TGI Fridays..many years ago...The fish bowl glass caught me eye...not to mention the pretty girl serving it...

ExtremeBurn said:
k, i've been drinkin belve all day.... if I warm up a piece of zza can i post the pic lol it's as good as cookin imo lol:lol:

That qualifies..but....you have to take the pic with a slice on your head! Nice.

Cheers, TB.

ExtremeBurn said:
k, i've been drinkin belve all day.... if I warm up a piece of zza can i post the pic lol it's as good as cookin imo lol:lol:

Nope warming something up does not constitute cooking. You must put something together and cook it for it to qualify. I am not posting pics of mine because I am drunk and lazy, but rest assured it is good.:lol:

JayT said:
Nope warming something up does not constitute cooking. You must put something together and cook it for it to qualify. I am not posting pics of mine because I am drunk and lazy, but rest assured it is good.:lol:

I figured I'd give him a "gimme" since he could be really f#%ked up! Thusly the stipulation of doing the pic with the slice of pizza on his head. Drunks will do anything drunk! Well..at least once anyway.

Cheers, TB.

JayT said:
Yeah, but he had no booze, bbq, or peppers.

Tonight is "Popper Night" and there will definitely be booze.

:sounds klaxon:

:aaaaaahhhooooooooooga!:

:Sounding General Quarters:

:Imminent Threat of Attack:

Cheers, TB.

Hey ya'll. Not content with trying to destroy the Blues Kitchen with the poppers on Friday Night, I gave it another go as I had some habs and stuffing leftover. I whipped those together right quick with the help of my good friend "anejo". Joining the party were some wings I had gotten. I hit those with some Lawry's and granulated garlic and a bit of sweet paprika. Dusted with flour and into the hot oil of the dutch. Cast iron frying is one of the 7 wonders of the world I reckon. The wings came out and were immediately tossed in a blend of melted butter and my own habanero hot sauce. Perfect with a little blue cheese dressing on the side.

The hab poppers...

0245.jpg

Ah yes...

0247.jpg

Cheers ya'll, TB.

Back