food The Drunken Chef

JayT said:
When I changed the batteries in the camera, I forgot to fix the date for two days. I caught it last night too. Dates reset now. I assure you that that food was from yesterday and the day before. In fact one of those chicken breasts is now in my risotto that I must say is pretty tasty. Not too impressive on camera, but very tasty.

Well, I sure the hell hope you weren't eating food from 2007. That would be a Tales from the Loo story for an entirely different reason :sick:

ok so I am finally gonna post my pasta dish I made last night with the shrimp

Heres the batter about to be poured into the pan for the Beer Bread, which was made with Leffe Blonde and Fatali puree

IMG00341.jpg

And the Leffe and Tequila I was imbibing at the time of the cooking

IMG00342.jpg

The Fatali Puree and one of the 2 Habanero's I used in the pasta

IMG00343.jpg

The sauce/pasta simmering in the pot, and as you can see the shrimpies in the top left corner staying warm in their bath of Sassy pepper seasoning

IMG00345.jpg

And now we have the final product, a nice bowl of hot stuff with hot shrimp

IMG00346.jpg

You will have to excuse the pictures, i took it with my cellphone because I was too intoxicated at the time to try and locate the camera

wheebz said:
T

You will have to excuse the pictures, i took it with my cellphone because I was too intoxicated at the time to try and locate the camera

excuse....EXCUSE?!?!?!!!! There are NO excuses! ....................

but a whole lot of forgiveness!!!!!!!!! aw it's all good~~~

and fuzzy pics and all, it still looks gooooood!
:)

paulky_2000 said:
Asparagus and shrimp!!

Very nice!!!

Oh THAT again!! :lol:

So happens I have prawns and scallops for tonight. I'm also on deck for AJ's bhut puree with THP's recipe. Even I might have to man up for that one. Gotta' hit Wally World now. They have a sale on cajones and I'm gonna' need another one at least to drinka' 'da bhut juice....

texas blues said:
Oh THAT again!! :lol:

So happens I have prawns and scallops for tonight. I'm also on deck for AJ's bhut puree with THP's recipe. Even I might have to man up for that one. Gotta' hit Wally World now. They have a sale on cajones and I'm gonna' need another one at least to drinka' 'da bhut juice....

You know I gotta............:lol:

Sounds good!! I will await the photos of the debauchery!

Most likely I will have to be completely stupified prior to bhut juice mayhem and therefor won't post pics until manana. Hopefully I can at least get a pic up of the drinky tonight.

Looking forward to this one TB.

Pics look good Wheebz. Tasted good too. Thanks for the sample. Gotta ask though, where did you get the Leffe and the Lunazul? You been hittin' my stash?

JayT said:
Looking forward to this one TB.

Pics look good Wheebz. Tasted good too. Thanks for the sample. Gotta ask though, where did you get the Leffe and the Lunazul? You been hittin' my stash?

Lefske and lutafisk? OOFTAH! You guys from teh twin cities?

So I got some Bhut Jolokia plants today at work

Guy brought in 2 of them for me, JayT was there hitting up some beers at the bar when he came in

Im super excited to get them going

WTF does that have to do with Drunken Chef Wheebz? I'm calling you out on this one. Just because you posted some chili and some pasta does NOT give you the right to start post whoring in this thread with no mention of booze nor food. (except the fact that I was drinking tonight, which I have continued to do here see my thread about it in the Buzz). Anyway, get to drinking and or cooking or get out!

hey wheebz, don't let it bother you. Ya just didn't have any "food made while drinking" in that post.

You're Welcome. And now you may clean the kitchen :)

prawns look awesome!! although, what's your obsession with cooking cooked prawns?? get yer hands on some green ones and they'll soak up the flavour better...

I got me some ribs rubbed down and marinating in the fridge... ribs are on tonight!! the recipe calls for bourbon so we had to get a bottle.. hmm... wonder whats gonna happen to the other 600mls??? :P

Back