food The Drunken Chef

Man some of you guys don't like char or bark. May as well use the oven.

I think they look great.

Beer can chicken for a new buddy. Had to impress. Sadly, the soflo posse ended up drunk on cheap beer and spilled half the contents on the floor in the tropical weather.

Our ingredients looked well. Did one Dill style, one cajun. Mixed it up a bit. PBR and Busch Light was in full effect.
Smoked em up good and slow but ended up lost in a drunken wacky state. Slaw was delicious, thanks SumBits. Bro B and E were there to enjoy.
FryDaughter insisted on watching the hannah montana movie again, which gets better and better with each drunken chef entry.
Was on the horn with 5-0 making drunken ribs, hope he posts pics.
Enjoy.
CIMG0728.jpg

Into the charcoal modified smoker.

CIMG0729-1.jpg

Done, used a different wood, the bird came out a bit blacker than we like, but it tasted good.

CIMG0735-1.jpg

We're drunk.

CIMG0739.jpg

This is where it ended up. Oh well. Still have some beer left.

FD

The SoFlo Posse definitely got smashed during this DC posting. After four games of sand volleyball in a smörgåsbord of tropical weather, this was a hell of an undertaking. Props to FD4 for the trial of the new dill rub and dipping sauce... Delish. The slaw was good, but I don't think it stacks up to 5-0's slaw. He's got some slaw magic. Sleeve of Wizard I tell you.

Where are those drunken ribs I heard about all day 5-0? If there's no pics then it didn't happen!

Damn...the SoFlo boys have called me out. The ribs most definitely happened, but I ended up devouring them before I could remember to photograph it. I've gotta quit drinkin' on Sundays!

blasphemy.

You just have to remember to take pictures of whatever you make! I keep a camera near the beer. That way I stumble upon it on my way to another one.

TB, how was the steak?

frydad4 said:
blasphemy.

You just have to remember to take pictures of whatever you make! I keep a camera near the beer. That way I stumble upon it on my way to another one.

TB, how was the steak?

meh...nothing special on the ribeye and on the bland side really. The star of the show was the chipotle mac & cheese side dish! Pure sexona plate! GET THE FEEDBAG!!

Nice looking chooks fellas. Paul where did you buy a giant bottle of Melinda's? Never seen one of them before. And Honey Brown... Ahhh brings back drunken college memories.

frydad4 said:
I keep a camera near the beer.

This is both an excellent idea and a source of incriminating evidence admissable in a court of law.

JayT said:
Paul where did you buy a giant bottle of Melinda's? Never seen one of them before.

I got it on eBay! The guy had the whole collection, but had to have $20 per bottle to ship it, so I had to just choose the one I really wanted. Pretty cool, eh?

the drunken chef....

[video=youtube;akxuLsqUqKo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akxuLsqUqKo[/video]

I pissed myself, you have to be drunked!

Photo354.jpg

Photo355.jpg

Photo357.jpg

This was made with a dry rub from SCORPION CHILLI, it's called seven pod screamer with korma, Dave this stuff is fantabulisoamo!

Back