food The Drunken Chef

MemorialDayBBQ.jpg

Habanero and fatali sauce on the hot dog, sassys hot pepper blend on the chicken, and some Doc Holiday's habanero sauce poured into the burger mix

And yes Jay I am drinking, but I have to keep it on the down low because my grandma is here

And not my grandma that you met, the other grandma that thinks "I serve sin to good christian people" because I am a bartender

Wheebz, you get the WIN for that big plate of HB&R....but the no booze in the money shot gets you a big fat FAIL!! You're learning all of Jay's bad habits of no booze FAIL!

wheebz said:
And not my grandma that you met, the other grandma that thinks "I serve sin to good christian people" because I am a bartender

Why you dirty purveyor of the DEVIL'S ELIXIR! How dare you corrupt good Christians with your sinful ways!?

That's some good looking grub you got there, even if you're a heathen ;) :lol:

Blister said:
Why you dirty purveyor of the DEVIL'S ELIXIR! How dare you corrupt good Christians with your sinful ways!?

The first time I was served wine was in a church... Guess I failed that test!

I assure you there will be beer in the pics of today's festivities. Wheebz you are starting to be a real chilehead! Good on ya.

Whatcha got going on tonight JayT? I put a pork loin in some jerk marinade yesterday around noon and let it sit overnight. It's on the rotisserie as we speak :party:. Even put a little smoke box on the burner that has hickory and a small handful of allspice berries. I'm going to smell delicious tonight!

Oh just four racks of ribs, 5lbs of wings, pico de gallo, garlic cheese dip, and a bunch of beers. Mom and Dad made some potatoes, salad, and some grilled jerk chicken (no pics of that).

The ribs were soaked in apple juice, then rubbed with seasoning salt, and a chipotle honey rub. The wings are just Kickin Chicken rub and Texas Pete.

100_6661.jpg

100_6663.jpg

100_6662.jpg

Have mercy!! I take back all the crap I've given you about no booze in piccy's. Bring on the hot blue and righteous que!! Love it loooong time Jay!

Nicely done sir! NICELY DONE! Those ribs look like the kind the Flintstones ordered! FYI, don't put them on them on the car with the window tray. THat ALWAYs flips the car on it's side.

Ya'all be cookin' up some dang tasty grub...

...But TB, that beef was PERFECT off the grill...then's I spies it being cooked not once more but twice! :shocked: Looked tatsy at the end though :D

JayT, dude you're gonna have to eat veggies for a week straight to balance what looks to be about 7 kilos of grilled protein goodness :lol:

Upside-down Jerk pork sammich. Got a bit too drunk and put the fried veggies and cheese on the bottom :lol:. Bloody beer and gin will do that to ya!

jerkpork004.jpg

Back