food The Drunken Chef

I was looking for the Shiner last night at this bottle shop that stocks around 730 different imported beers and the bastards didn't have any!
I did get to try a Sierra Nevada Porter and a Samuel Adams Stout though which kind of made up for it. The German Wiessbeir was the best though.

*End of useless information*

Novacastrian said:
I was looking for the Shiner last night at this bottle shop that stocks around 730 different imported beers and the bastards didn't have any!
I did get to try a Sierra Nevada Porter and a Samuel Adams Stout though which kind of made up for it. The German Wiessbeir was the best though.

*End of useless information*

Samuel Adams? Next time look for the Samuel Jackson! It's GOOD MOTHER-@%*$#@% BEER MOTHER-@%*$ER!

samueljacksonbeer.jpg

Oh boy. We did a ton of wings and beers tonight. 6 different sauces basted on the wings that were cooked JayT style. Deep fried for a bit, then into a 375F oven for 3 minutes a side. We basted them before and after we flipped them. Good stuff. Good stuff. Stuffed myself to the fullest. Bedtime and a visit to the loo tomorrow in the early AM!

JT - your BBQ looked AWESOME!!!! I wish i had my old BBQ.. now we just have the plate :P loookin awesome as ALWAYS! :)

JayT said:
I have my own style? Cool! But wait, no pics? Never happened. :lol:

YEa you do! The Perfect Wing. I dug it up some time ago and just got around to making some. I guess these are a variation of your wing style.

Dump wings into deep fryer for a bit, take them out and wait for the oil to reheat. Dunk the wings again as soon as the oil is hot and fry until just about done.

Preheat oven to 375. Put wings on tinfoil lined cookie sheet, sprinkle on a touch of garlic, baste and cook for three minutes. Flip, baste with sauce and cook for another three minutes.

Drink beer and devour wings.

We hit up costco and bought nearly $40 worth of wings and drums. Then we went with a bunch of different sauces. The sauces were mixed about 50/50 with butter. It was quite the production. My brother was manning the deep fryer while I took care of the basting and oven.

Starting with the bottom center and working clockwise we have:

- Sriracha
- Blairs Habanero Mango Heat
- West African VooDoo Juice
- Neal's Hairy Ass
- Franks Red Hot Buffalo Wing sauce
- Marie Sharps Habanero Pepper Sauce

That West African VooDoo Juice was weird! It's got such a different flavor.
jaytwings.jpg

Friggin awesome, Blister!!!! That is a spread that'd bring tears to the eye!

I know this will end up a signature, but I gotta........

What does Neal's Hairy Ass taste like?

texas blues said:
I've well exceeded my meat load limit this weekend.

how did you escape this without comment??? (I guess you didnt!)

In Miami, a "Meat Load" is something COMPLETELY different!...and my limit is four.

Novacastrian said:
You want the *FACEPALMHEADDESKCOMBO* Looks like this

bieOBENOegbGORBWBnowrgnbiRWGP

:?::?::?:

Face-Palm-Head-Desk-Combo

It's the practice of placing both hands on your face a then ramming your head into the keyboard to portray feelings of frustration! The hands protect the face from any serious injury. :D

my bad, I get the facepalm thing, let me be more specific-

Novacastrian said:
bieOBENOegbGORBWBnowrgnbiRWGP

:?: :?: :?:

Is that just another way of saying "$#!& %&*# #iT$ rackinbrackenfrickenfracken????"

Back