food The Drunken Chef

allllllrighty fella's... this forum needs some lovin... and i'm here to provide you with some food lovin :) porterhouse steak in a garlic, thyme, scotch bonnet sauce with mash!!

IMG_2670-1.jpg

IMG_2680.jpg

IMG_2677.jpg

enjoy!! a little overdone, but thats to be expected given the amount of beer consumed tonight ;)

That's a lovely New York melly mel and I would never dream of getting on your case! Nice inclusion of the doggy in the shots too! You get my newest top rating...and the first to recieve it....that steak is KILLERMANJARO!

Not over done! I love a heavy crust on the outside and juicy on the inside. Lots of salt, pepper, garlic, spices, good char......MMMMmmmmmm

Did anyone else besides TB see July's throwdown????

Post said piccy's of allleged MRE's....booze? We know you too well! Post that too!

I'll see what I can do!

We're gearing up for JLOTS (Joint Logistics Over The Shore) starting Monday (at 0400!) It'll be all next week. I'm planning on taking my digital camera as I dropped my cell phone in the surf and the camera now takes really blurry pictures!

If anyone is interested in seeing what I do, just Google BMU-2 or JLOTS. It's exhausting, but trippy!

I'll check back as often as I can. Keep the beer cold for me!

FRYDAD AND SUMBITS DRINK IT UP WORLD CUP STYLE...

So we made a little bet. If the USA wins, as planned, we were going to make Hot Dogs and Apple Pie (Good American Foods)
If England took it, Fish and Chips.
Now, I must admit I upon making this wager I really wanted Fish and Chips, but I was not ready to relinquish my citizenship. So I cheered for Hot Dogs until the very end, BS goal and all.

Many beers later, we realized we never discussed what would happen in the event of a tie. So of course, the game ended in a tie...
We decided that an appropriate compromise would be Americanized fish and chips.
We used Idaho Potatoes, Alabama Catfish, and Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer Batter. It took a long time, and we almost burned everyone in the house, including FryWife, but we did manage to get drunk, so no worries.

Oh Yea, GREAT NEWS!!! I bought a 12 pack of 7-11's new beer, they make it themselves, so you know it has to be good (you like slurpees, dont you?) It's called GAMEDAY LIGHT.
If you like Busch Light or Keystone light, you will regard this as a blast of hydration to your face.

Enjoy.

CIMG0835.jpg

and the money shot, ready for your mouth.

CIMG0838.jpg

Now what the hell happened to my crown?

Totally agree FD. That goal was BS. It should not have happened, but look what it netted us... AWESOMENESS!!! Can't argue with that. Way better than hot dogs.

You can't mess with fate... it'll back-hand you with the quickness and call you its... yeah.

Fish 'n chips looks awesome! Doesn't look greasy and looks light and fluffy.

Good 'Gawd ya'll! Love it! That gets my new highest rating.....KILLERMANJARO!!

I got the drunk 'thang goin' on...jalapeno pork snausage.....some mexican cheese....Jay.... I gots teh DOGFISHI!!

Wow, nicely done FD! Can't go wrong with fiss n' chips! Myself, well me and my brother did up another batch of hot wings. 7 kinds done up on a variation of JayT style. All sauces mixed 50/50 with butter. You can kinda make out what the sauces are. I have no idea what the mexican hot sauce was. The ol' lady got it the last time she was down in vegas. The Hell's Inferno and blair's Mega Death were pretty damn hot. Kinda felt like someone punched me in the gut. Whew! Good times.

wingsv.jpg

Damn Blister! Which ones were best? Looks like a taste testing.

Man those are some fine eats you guys made yesterday. Lovin the fish FD4. And Blister those wings look terrific! I'll take some of each please. TB, where da piccys at? I'm going back to Dogfishhead next weekend. Yeehaw!

FD4, The fish looks killer!!! ....nearly brought tears to my eyes!

Blister, that is one wing-filled table of awesomeness!!! Extra points for the big pile of beer boxes in the floor!! :lol:

:goes back to work hungry:

Back