food The Drunken Chef

I had some of those shrimp yesterday

they were delicious

Thanks. Well, Mrs. JayT demands something besides bbq for dinner so tonight it is Rockfish with a sweet chile cream sauce over rice.

000_0264.jpg

000_0263.jpg

000_0265.jpg

Hey guys. Had the urge to make another pie after the throwdown. Went to the store lookin for the makins for a chicken one, but lamb was cheaper and I said eff it, I'll make another one kinda like the entry I did. Did it chunkier rather than minced. And was tippin a few back when cookin', but didn't get the obligatory booze shots in.

IMG_5830.jpg

IMG_5834.jpg

really blurry, wanted to eat
IMG_5836.jpg

Kinda photos better, but I liked my first one better. Back to the drawing board on pie I'm thinkin'...

JayT- sweet BBQ pics, and nice fish plate! Wish my wife would request/like fish.

Hey guys. Had the urge to make another pie after the throwdown. Went to the store lookin for the makins for a chicken one, but lamb was cheaper and I said eff it, I'll make another one kinda like the entry I did. Did it chunkier rather than minced. And was tippin a few back when cookin', but didn't get the obligatory booze shots in.

IMG_5830.jpg

IMG_5834.jpg

really blurry, wanted to eat
IMG_5836.jpg

Kinda photos better, but I liked my first one better. Back to the drawing board on pie I'm thinkin'...

JayT- sweet BBQ pics, and nice fish plate! Wish my wife would request/like fish.

Looking good Boutros, what's that sauce? Looks thick and good!

Thanks JayT. Sauce was just what was left in the Dutch Oven after I filled the pie. Thickened it up with Wondra gravy flour. Eating it with plain yogurt on top today. On the pie that is. Pretty much gonna move on to other pies after this, lol. Was just my first/second foray into pie-making. Never done any up cause I'm not big on fruit/dessert pies, etc.

Word on the street is you have a couple coming up here soon. Lookin forward to seein' what you're making.

Pie looks great Boutros!! pie has taken over!!

Wheres your pie JT and TB? i'm expecting to see some drunken pie on here aSap!

Back