food The Drunken Chef

Oh Yea, I just have to get the motivation to motivate him. ;)

lol.. too funny :) i'll get started soon... i ended up making way too much of the chocolate filling.. i have enough left for another two pies.. i dont think i can face another pie today though :) might have to just eat the filling on its own :)

blob of chocolate filling in a bowl, maybe some of the whip cream if you have some, drizzle some Bailey's Irish Cream liquer over it........... MMMmmmm........ sexinabowl!

dident cook anything but i got a tequila bloody marry!

002-35.jpg

texas blues said:
SL I feel your pain. I too get the FAIL as I couldn't make the deadline. My mayhem wouldn't have started 'til at least 7pm tonight big dry ditch time.

POTAWIE said:
Potawie failed to meet deadline too:( but Potawie likes his chicken pie spicy

pileiton said:
I thought that the throwdowns lasted longer or am I confused because I am sober?

mel said:
i think its a shame that it finished so quick.. i dont know why this one was different?? i know the boss didnt like the pie idea.. but now the threads closed and voting wont be for another couple days.. i was going to take my time over the weekend but yesterday ended up as a mad scramble to get it all done.. my kitchen is still a mess!

Like I have said before, every throwdown gets more bogged down with rule changes. Deadline FAIL!

I think everyone else who wanted to make a pie and couldn't get it in in time should still make it and post here. We can have an "unofficial day or two after pie throwdown" here. No rules, just pie.

I'll post pics after I buy a new camera cord. Lost the other one 2 years ago and there doesn't seem to be a way to transfer the pictures on the camera's memory to the removable memory card.

I have double motivation now as there's some pics of the kid's last soccer games also.

More Pie Pics! Go For It, JayT!

Sunday BBQ. I liked last weekend so much I decided to do it again. TB's Habanero Sauce Shrimp Skewers, Scotch Bonnet and Fatalii BBQ Ribs, and some Smoked Sausage.

000_0244.jpg

I have a feeling I won't be seeing too much of this for a while:

000_0245.jpg

000_0246.jpg

Dude.....

To hell with the pie.....

LET'S EAT!!!!! :lol:

By the way.....do you soak your wooden skewers before grilling? I usually do. I'll be here in Little Creek for the next two weeks sweatin' my arse off on the beach for the JLOTS exercise. Please eat some good drunken chef fodder for me, will ya? And I'll have plenty fresh seafood, she-crab soup, and Yuenglings for you guys!

Holy crap JayT! I'd say you're single handedly keeping the worlds population of pigs, chickens and cows in check with all the grillin' you've been doing lately :lol:

wheebz said:
ohhh god shrimp :drool:

Man are they good too. Bet you wish you had some! :lol: If I was a good friend I would have saved you some, but noooooooo. Thanks again for that sauce TB it tastes great on them!

paulky_2000 said:
Dude.....

To hell with the pie.....

he said PIE not Pi

Back