• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

food The Drunken Chef

The Circle-H's take on the Loco Moco....

100_3940.jpg

100_3945.jpg

100_3947.jpg

100_3951.jpg

100_3952.jpg

is that traditionally made with SPAM (Seriously)?
Looks awesome Paul, but you already knew that!

Thanks!

It's usually a hamburger patty... But can be chicken, SPAM, ham, or nearly any meat you like. Basically, it's meat on rice, topped with gravy and fried eggs.

And alllllllll delicious.

Nova is that really a Grolsch? Or is that shine? Paul, if you leave the eggs off I would tear that up! Do you really drink Keystone for breakfast on a Tuesday?

Nova is that really a Grolsch? Or is that shine? Paul, if you leave the eggs off I would tear that up! Do you really drink Keystone for breakfast on a Tuesday?

Yup she's the real deal. It's now full of my homemade tabasco sauce. The local mega liqour outlet has them for sale atm for ten clams.Pretty good deal considering i would pay that for the uber cool bottle!

Yup she's the real deal. It's now full of my homemade tabasco sauce. The local mega liqour outlet has them for sale atm for ten clams.Pretty good deal considering i would pay that for the uber cool bottle!

Is there no end to your Aussie AWESOMETOWNNESSESS? I don't think so. A MEGA Grolsch bottle of homemade tabasco...KILLERMANJARO!

Yeah i polished off that magnum, a couple of stubbies THEN about half a litre of Jim Beam. Upon awakining the next morning my girly says " I cant believe you havent got a huge hangover" . Bwahaha HANGOVERS ARE FOR BEGINNERS! :rofl:

Back