• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

food The Drunken Chef

BOO-YAH......

100_3821.jpg

100_3823.jpg

100_3824.jpg

100_3825.jpg

100_3826.jpg

100_3831.jpg

Purty good. ;)

I can't eat cheese and don't choose to eat hot dogs, but damn man, that's a pretty convincing argument otherwise. Wild.

Received our products from Brian (KneppersPeppers)today, so had to test them out tonight.

Made some chicken fingers.

100_9738.jpg

Brought out the cast iron...

100_9751.jpg

Whaaa-laa

100_9765.jpg

100_9758.jpg

This is my favorite, the HABermelon :dance:

100_9755.jpg

Other than the overuse of the term awesome, those 'fangers look absolutely AWESOME! McHottie rocks hot blue and righteous!

WAIT! Where's teh McHottie booze? Bring on the cheap wine girl!

Other than the overuse of the term awesome, those 'fangers look absolutely AWESOME! McHottie rocks hot blue and righteous!

WAIT! Where's teh McHottie booze? Bring on the cheap wine girl!

With the over use of the word AWESOME being so prevelant i thought it fitting look up some more terms that can be used to alleviate AWESOME of his tiredsome task.

Here are some others that can be used in the place of the word.

acceptable, ace, admirable, agreeable, boss, capital, choice, commendable, congenial, crack, deluxe, excellent, exceptional, favorable, first-class, first-rate, gnarly, gratifying, great, honorable, marvelous, neat, nice, pleasing, positive, precious, prime, rad, recherché, reputable, satisfactory, satisfying, select, shipshape, sound, spanking, splendid, sterling, stupendous, super, super-eminent, super-excellent, superb, superior, tip-top, up to snuff, valuable, welcome, wonderful, worthy, XXXX!

It be the CRACK!

With the over use of the word AWESOME being so prevelant i thought it fitting look up some more terms that can be used to alleviate AWESOME of his tiredsome task.

Here are some others that can be used in the place of the word.

acceptable, ace, admirable, agreeable, boss, capital, choice, commendable, congenial, crack, deluxe, excellent, exceptional, favorable, first-class, first-rate, gnarly, gratifying, great, honorable, marvelous, neat, nice, pleasing, positive, precious, prime, rad, recherché, reputable, satisfactory, satisfying, select, shipshape, sound, spanking, splendid, sterling, stupendous, super, super-eminent, super-excellent, superb, superior, tip-top, up to snuff, valuable, welcome, wonderful, worthy.

It be the CRACK!

You left off ALCOHOL!

ahhhhh..Texican peasant food. Corn tortilla's, beans, onion, chiles, avo and hab sauce. Almost too tasty to be healthy. Cheap wine makes it go down even easier.

Chingalo!

IMG_3036.jpg

McHottie - those look SWEET!

And TB, you know I have to FIRST give you a hard time for apparently missing the Michelob Ultra amongst those bottles of hot sauce in McHottie's pic! LOL! That aside, your Texican peasant food rocks!

McHottie and Mcdermott... WIN.

Brian (for his "super-eminent" sauces)... WIN.

TB...FAIL. I know it is only Mic Ultra, but it IS beer. And, WHERE IS THE MEAT?

Back