food The Drunken Chef

I've never done beer can chicken, can you believe that? No to say I don't do my fare shre of cooking with beer....
Lookin good kibaum.

Yep, JT, yep, yep and yep. I want some chicken now.
BTW I heard that the price of chicken wings will skyrocket before Super Bowl Sunday, FYI.

Yeah, I went to bed early and woke up craving it at 3:30am so at five I started it and it was finished at 7:30. I didn't even eat any until I got back home at 11. It is damn good. A little heat, but not overbearing. Awesome flavor. I should have posted the chiles I used. It was Guarillo, Pasilla, Ancho, and two Bhuts.

Hear me now, believe me later..you just made it.

I dig it. Now post now post inside refrigerator pic.

Whatchu talkin' 'bout Willis? I made it early this morning.

Those chiles plus New mexicos, and California's, are a must have ingredient for chili, at least in the DeVille hacienda.
Good luck this weekend JT. HA!

Well submits! That was you... So, JT in a chili cook off this weekend? .curious I thought someone else around here was too.
Well dammit J, good luck my friend!

Now I'll go edit out my stoopinessicity....LOL

allmost!!!

onfire.jpg

more 30 min and its ready to eat! :D

Scovie... you told me last night Sicman was doing something... Is that what you're refering to? I'm lost. Beer me a beer.

Nice work K! Looks perfect.

I love me some beer-can chicken.

we are having pot roast ,carrots,and taters. sevaral spices,quarter tsp,of smoked bhut jolokia.. here is your first pic:
a2.jpg

Mmmmmmm pot roast.

I am marinating some chicken thighs in a store bought honey teriyaki that I added fatalii puree to. Anyone ever had this combination? I am curious to see how it turns out. I'll let you know in a couple days.

Beautimous Beer-Chicken K! I gotta try that some day...

I am sooooo not in the mood for cooking today, and SD drank the rest of my toddy-ness..so I'm SOL.

no drinky - no cooky...

But I'm living vicariously thru the grub here today! In fact, I somehow almost feel full now! burp.

ohhh Yeahhhh
this is absolut Great!!! so crisp! the brown sugar makes this chicken so crisp outside and so suculent inside!! when i cut the legs the juice spilled!!
cometodance.jpg

come to dance bitch!

some potato and creamed corn
prato.jpg

i love this chicken! this was the fist time a make!! next time i need to try on a bbq grill!

Back