food The Drunken Chef

My favorite food is pasta. And I make a mean spaghetti loaded with heat so I don't understand what Aaron's talking about hot dogs for. other then lessening his chances of getting some anytime soon.

No, she was right, getting. I was on a little break. So much for that. Dammit! I just realized that my card was not in my camera this morning. I am going to have to upload the pics though the USB. Pain in the ass. I'll do that later.

This whole pacific/eastern/mountain/central time thing is working to my advantage these days....it's already past noon somewhere!!!! Does that mean I'm already late???

hey all!!
today "beer can chicken"! this is a real meal for a drunken chef!!
beercanchicken.jpg

chicken.jpg

just wait finish :D

Oh I love beer can chicken! It must be a fowl day...

Arroz con Pollo y Chiles.

First I rendered some chorizo and steeped some dried chiles I got from Scoville Deville

000_0567.jpg

000_0565.jpg

Then I browned some chicken thighs and blended the chiles and the water they steeped in.

000_0568.jpg

000_0570.jpg

I added 22oz of rice, a large can of diced tomatoes, a can of small red beans, half a red onion, two packets of Saizon seasoning and the chile water mixture to the pot.

000_0571.jpg

Brought it to a boil then simmered for around an hour and a half.

000_0572.jpg

000_0574.jpg

Voila. Not pictured: the eleven beers I had so far today. If need be, I can edit in picture of Keystone Light cans.

Kibaumm - keep us posted on that one!!!

JT - Why, that looks simple DeeeVine!!!!! And seriously, you did all that this morning?????????sheesh - imaslacker....

Back