• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

food The Drunken Chef

Come to papa???? Come To MAMA!!!! Great meal, RM> I like that asparagus ides, gonna file that one away for use real soon. Looking forward to the B & G, heading over the The Hungover Chef to see if it's posted. :drool:

I just love chilidogs..........and beer.

Here is the latest meeting of the above items at the Circle-H:

100_0038.jpg

Yeah....I had some roast beef that asked to join in:

100_0041.jpg

Roasted doggies:

100_0042.jpg

Mustard and chili:

100_0044.jpg

Whizz:

100_0045.jpg

All garnished up and ready for da NOM NOM:

100_0047.jpg

100_0052.jpg

.....hope I don't get called in to work tonight..... :whistle:

Uh Oh! Pauly's mixing drinks again! You know bad things happen mixing up your alkehawl like that>
michelob, Schlusselstein Licht, clamato, yingyang, and whatever that other gold label was........:lol:

I should know better than to look in here when I'm starving. Pauly did it again!......... (I know I have 'dogs in the freezer, might find a can of chili in the pantry,,,,,,,,)

Paul that is just too much WIN in one post to comprehend. Have mercy! Possible mrs. blues mind meld on the doggy dogs. I'll post her pics manana.

My dear sweet mother is working on a move from Arkansas back to Texas so I took some time this weekend to pickup a few items she wanted to get rid of, i.e. some tools, a 20' extension ladder, some hoses, a brand new Poulon lawn mower and a propane 3 burner Charbroil grill. Used maybe twice and all for free! Last gas grill I had, we just plumb wore it out and I recycled it. While gas is not my end all be all for grilling, it is for mrs. blues. I was rather shot from my trip so didn't want to get all foo foo or elaborate so I had some beef flanken's marinating in Yoshida's and Huy Fong Chile Garlic sauce. mrs. blues had OTHER ideas....

IMG_3467.jpg

She had bought some ripe pina's at the try-n-save, 2 for 3 dollah's, WIN, and she wanted to grill some up. Here's how she got down brown...

IMG_3469.jpg

She toasted some french rolls on the grill also and added some cheddar. Woot! She turned this mutha' out!!

IMG_3473.jpg

I don't eat before 9pm generally so once I tucked in mrs. blues for the night, I began my mayhem.

IMG_3474.jpg

I shouldn't even be eating this stuff but I just had to have it. The grilly smell of it is like Chanel #9 to a Texan.

IMG_3475.jpg

Slap some shredded cheese, some grilled pina and some more chile garlic on a tore tillah and some of 'dat meat..

Killin' it!!

IMG_3476.jpg

Holy Cow TB!
I must be a tiny bit Texan, because I'm getting the Chanell #9, LOUD AND CLEAR.
I don't know how those short ribs made it to the tortilla.....
Cool thang about your Mamasita! Nothing wrong with gas, it burns food and that's what counts, and... Free!
Good work Coolio.

I'm on sausage overload right now (as in I can't even look at it!), but those dogs Paulky and Mrs. Blues served up look so scrumdillyishous!!!!! Dogs just now got bumped back onto the "yes, I want that" list! Yeah!!!!!

But TB - That grilled sweet meat....all succulent and cuddling with browned pina & melty cheese love.....why, that just made my spirit soar!!!!! (and glad to know someone else eats as late as we do!!!!!) :D

Mmmm Mmmmm Hot dogs everywhere!!! TB, what did you put on those ribs? Lookin' yum. If you need me to come down there and "Christen" that grill properly let me know.

HAHAHA Sum!!!! I don't care. Use it if it makes you guys happy :lol:

Just saying I'd suck those bones dry....
Did I do it again? I am bad right now.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

I have lots of good stuff to post right now, but I am not drinking atm so I guess I will go elsewhere...

Hello? McFly? You should know by now you have an open invite to The Blues Casa and The Blues Grill? Are you on drugs? Then GIMME' SOME!! Geez' Louise.

I just meant that I messed up your other one...

Back