food The Drunken Chef

I just had the same problem. Here's what I made:

Garlic stuffed herbed standing rib roast, roasted red potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, roasted asparagus (but I didn't eat it, it makes my pee smell funny, and I have plans to do something weird tonight).

And p2k came over with lobsters and crab.

Just kidding jt (except the pee stuff), stromboli sounds awesome. Hope you get your problem fixed.

You can load straight from your computer foo'.

THP did a gallery thingy about how its done.

I kinda forget where it is though.

Help?

Somebody?

I just had the same problem. Here's what I made:

Garlic stuffed herbed standing rib roast, roasted red potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, roasted asparagus (but I didn't eat it, it makes my pee smell funny, and I have plans to do something weird tonight).

And p2k came over with lobsters and crab.

Just kidding jt (except the pee stuff), stromboli sounds awesome. Hope you get your problem fixed.

Does it involve a wetsuit?

I am not making an excuse dammit! I am trying and getting nowhere. WHen I try to go into Java to do an update it shuts everything down. WTF???? Why the hell does this happen every week all of the sudden?

Not sure what to say to that. All I know is I am ready to shoot this sunofabitch with a shotgun and start over.

Not sure what to say to that. All I know is I am ready to shoot this sunofabitch with a shotgun and start over.

Let's see if PB is still workie workie like earlier ...

Quick snap of the meats going into the PC for tonight's chili ...

519fe38a.jpg

(If you see it, all I did was upload the file to Photobucket and hover over the thumbnail and click on the

I am not an idiot. It is not working for me. When I click select a photo it works. When I then click update, all I get is a little round circle that goes round and round forever and then nothing.

I am not an idiot. It is not working for me. When I click select a photo it works. When I then click update, all I get is a little round circle that goes round and round forever and then nothing.

Its bad juju.

Bad joss.

Karma.

All that glory holing you did is coming back to bite chu'!

I'm a noob when it comes to smoking ... only have limited experience using the Cameron stove-top at that ...

Feel free to suggest which wood I should use to smoke the top sirloin chunks for tonight's chili ...

2d2f55c6.jpg

I love crowd-sourcing ...

ive never seen that stuff? i guess ill be needing to smoke some pig ass here soon and show yall what some real smokey dokey is all about.

but use the apple!!!!!!!!!!!!! will make a nice glaze.

If it was me, I would go Mesquite or Hickory for the sirloin being used in chili. I love Mesquite.

Remixing this MF'r tonight ... about to pour another round of chocolate cake shots to enhance the sweating over the range ...

Mesquite it is ... used Hickory last time ...

Upgrading the jalapenos to serranos and adding a diced cubanelle ...

Also, Goya Sazon ... because ... MSG ... heh ...

The heat ...

cb81f358.jpg

The flavor ...

01507644.jpg

The garnish ...

479e379d.jpg

ive never seen that stuff? i guess ill be needing to smoke some pig ass here soon and show yall what some real smokey dokey is all about.

but use the apple!!!!!!!!!!!!! will make a nice glaze.

I'll use the apple for something else in the near futah ... JT got there first and I don't feel like taking another picture =)

cant wait to see this chili! il probaly be passed out as i have to get up early tomorrow but ill be watching . hay grant when you want to go kick it at ybor and smoke a nice hand rolled and get shity?.

Back