food The Drunken Chef

Last thing I remember was elbowing the fridge doors to keep them open, and looking for a napkin.
I found a dirty napkin on the living room floor this morning so I musta ate, right?

Last thing I remember was elbowing the fridge doors to keep them open, and looking for a napkin.
I found a dirty napkin on the living room floor this morning so I musta ate, right?
ive woke up and would have never known i ate if it wasnt for the food spilled all over my chest. TRUE STORY

I'm going to take a 2nd crack at pressure cooker chili to make a couple of improvements (after finding mildbills.com) tonight ... had to get that damn cheeze again, though, because it's ridiculoso ...

c7f429de.jpg

but first ...

192c05e9.jpg

don't nobody tell the millduder ...

What are those dark titty-looking things?
Are they dark titties?

Ain't nothin wrong with a good wrap,, those look top notch!

Wrap.

Some Lord board wearin' patchouli smellin' new age hippy came up with that word.

Its a flour tortilla with cold stuff in it.

Not a wrap.

A stole.

Or a shawl.

That's a cold burrito.

Wraps are just evidence that flour tortillas are better than sandwich bread. Don't hate.

A stole is evidence that having a dead mink wrapped around your shoulders is friggin awesome at all times.

Maybe when mrs. Blues comes home tonight, she can find you all splayed out on the rug with nothing but a stole to hide your dignity.

And a glass of bubbly pink wine.

That's how the magic happens...

I've heard...yea, someone ELSE totally did that and it totally worked...

Yep.

Inverted spoon on the inside wall of the glass about a 1/4 inch above the previous layer and poured very slowly.

The Peanut Farm in Anchorage, AK invented the Duckfart.

From top to bottom. Crown Royal. Bailey's Irish Cream. Kahlua.

I invented the Mexican Duckfart.

Tequila instead of Crown.

Ejole la chingada!

I had five or twelve of them with him. I approve of this message.

I also consulted the magic 8-ball. I asked if there were going to be a bunch of drunks here again tonight and it said chances are good.

Maybe when mrs. Blues comes home tonight, she can find you all splayed out on the rug with nothing but a stole to hide your dignity.

And a glass of bubbly pink wine.

That's how the magic happens...

I've heard...yea, someone ELSE totally did that and it totally worked...

I've tried to love her tender but she only likes it rough.

I mean real rough!

Caveman sheeit.

Lots of barking, yipping and scratching.

And hair pulling.

Lots of hair pulling.

And then mrs. blues joins in.

OH HAILZ NOOOO!!

Are those what I think they are?

(gasp)

Wraps?

in that tortilla ... salami, ham, pancetta, chopped green and black olives, roasted red pepper, heart of palm, & cheese ...

you wouldn't dare pooh pooh that kind of shit ... i hope ...

What are those dark titty-looking things?
Are they dark titties?

Ain't nothin wrong with a good wrap,, those look top notch!

chocolate truffles ... one cappucino and one mint ... i didn't make those (can't bake whatsoever) ...

GM I wouldn't dare poo poo that meaty goodness.

I only object to the name some would call that.

That wra....uhm cold burrito chingaderra looks great!

I was going to post this in the Last Great Pizza Thread, but I figured I might get scolded for posting pizza's cousin in there so here is where it will go.

Stromboli

Ingredients: Homemade Dough with 00 Flour, Fresh Mozzarella sliced up, Mortadella, Capocola, Soprasetta, Genoa Salami, Pepperoni, Sliced Asiago, Sliced Red Habs, Lucky Dog's Squirrel Sauce, (Sea Salt, Italian Seasoning, Cayenne Pepper, Pecorino Romano Cheese for the topping) Baked in a 450F oven for about eighteen minutes. Served with Sriracha, LDHS Squirrel sauce, and Marinara for dipping, and beer to slug down my throat.

I have been trying hard to upload pics of this masterpiece but neither the gallery nor photobucket seem to be working for me atm. Something about a Shockwave PlugIn not working. And every time I try again I get booted out. Anyone with computer knowledge that can help me with this feel free to pm. For now, I give up and you'll just have to wait. I'll edit them in whenever I can figure this damn thing out. So pissed!@!

GM I wouldn't dare poo poo that meaty goodness.

I only object to the name some would call that.

That wra....uhm cold burrito chingaderra looks great!

It's closer to a cold Stromboli =) ...

I was going to post this in the Last Great Pizza Thread, but I figured I might get scolded for posting pizza's cousin in there so here is where it will go.

Stromboli

Ingredients: Homemade Dough with 00 Flour, Fresh Mozzarella sliced up, Mortadella, Capocola, Soprasetta, Genoa Salami, Pepperoni, Sliced Asiago, Sliced Red Habs, Lucky Dog's Squirrel Sauce, (Sea Salt, Italian Seasoning, Cayenne Pepper, Pecorino Romano Cheese for the topping) Baked in a 450F oven for about eighteen minutes. Served with Sriracha, LDHS Squirrel sauce, and Marinara for dipping, and beer to slug down my throat.

I have been trying hard to upload pics of this masterpiece but neither the gallery nor photobucket seem to be working for me atm. Something about a Shockwave PlugIn not working. And every time I try again I get booted out. Anyone with computer knowledge that can help me with this feel free to pm. For now, I give up and you'll just have to wait. I'll edit them in whenever I can figure this damn thing out. So pissed!@!

Wow ... great minds. How truly bizarre that you would post about Stromboli right as I was trying to learn TB ...

Back