food The Drunken Chef

Wow, and here I thought I was having a good night drinking a few beers and watching Amish Mafia. Then I saw this thread :woohoo:

Oh and skyline chili? I now need to go to lunch there tomorrow for my coney fix, thanks!

I'm hungry.

feed-me-seymour-meme-581.jpg

jajajajaja....

bitches be passed out now....

I'm goin' to bed.

And Scovie....

Whoa!

Did you just post a George Michael drive by?

So... I probably should have cleaned the grill better before using it last night.... It was so smokey for the first 25 minutes.  My landlord came out and thought I was burning the deck down.  Anyway, here's a shot of stuff on the grill from a camera phone. Balcony has limited space so after this shot I put the phone inside and forgot to take other pictures. The mixed drink is a variation of my signature Rawkstah drink. Mezcal, tequila, tecate, muddle raspberries and lemonade. 
FV0q9Cq.jpg

The grill items were balsamic and basil marinated bell pepper, mushroom, onions, and zucchini.  Lemon, garlic, and bhut marinaded asparagus.  OO, garlic, and smoked hab marinaded brussel sprouts.  Grilled elephant garlic, grilled garlic bread with some balsamic marinade brushed on, and finally the rum soaked hab dusted pineapple made it to the grill.  I ended up passing out on the couch, during Archer.... I'm ashamed. 

Yesterday consisted of drinking alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll day. Getting my St Pattys day celebration done a little early, as I suspect some others are too due to falling on a tuesday. I brewed an Irish Stout for the occasion, so I had about 6 of these by 1:00pm when I started to cook some corned beef.

Corned beef also made with the Irish stout.
Cornedbeef n burr.jpg

I dunno, if you have seen one corned beef you've seen em all. Nothing fancy at all about itl. Just corned beef, vegetarian shepards pie, and cabbage. But I swear it was all soooo good
cooked corned beef.jpg

plaated biff.jpg

Is that a pan sear on it? I like that. Before or after?

Back