food The General Taco thread. All things taco.

D3monic said:
What blasmphemy is this, the taco thread been dead since last month. Unfcking acceptable. 

I had to work all day so I marinaded the meat and soaked the mesquite wood and gave the wifey instructions on how to use the smoker and when to start it. 

Was just about perfect when I got home from work. 

nothing fancy, just quac, cheese and some LDHS pink label

Looks great man. Meat much better then last time. No one asked about the heat on my burger you broke your dick on... it was LDHS pink label as well. Great minds

There's a respectable amount of pink label on there. it's just burred under meat n cheese. I woke up suffocating on reflux last night so didn't want to go too hot. Nothing worse than waking up gasping for air and inhaling all that acid. 

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431741369.955909.jpg

D3, looks great, but I think all of your praise is going to the wrong place. 

You CLEARLY said your wife made that...
Give the ol' lady a THP name!!!

LOL FB said it looks better than last time (when, I presume, YOU were the chef)!!! I think your wife might be on to something!!

Maybe she could be d4monic...

(all in jest! great looking tacos!! I have a happy marriage where we cook together too!)

Lol I gave her praise n slapped her ass a few times. She's got no interest in those "pepper people" though lol. she put it on 30 min early but was still pretty good by the time I got home. Skirtsteak cooks so quick even at 240

"Those Pepper People"...she ain't better than us!!! Get her on here!!!!!

YOU'RE the one with the TD crown...what's SHE got????

:)

D3monic said:
Lol I gave her praise n slapped her ass a few times. She's got no interest in those "pepper people" though lol. she put it on 30 min early but was still pretty good by the time I got home. Skirtsteak cooks so quick even at 240

Your wife's comment made me laugh. My wife has almost the same phrase, she uses "your pepper people"....."Ohh I see you are talking to your pepper people again".

D: "WTF is so interesting on the pepper forum?" ...
G: "not work" ...
D: "are you coming to sit down and watch a show with me?" ...
G: "no, i can watch this show while on the clock" ...
D: "we're not going to start putting mayo on everything, i see you staring lovingly at the screen!" ...

I'll spare you my response to that one ...

DTS that's Jesus food right there.

Your tacos look mantastical!

And am lovin' the heap of avo's on there.

On another note, and DTS you remind me, there is a joint 

in Austin, Torchy's Tacos that does a deep fried avocado taco.

Unbelievable.

On my bucket list to make.

Stinkin' Aussie's and Kiwi's rock!

texas blues said:
DTS that's Jesus food right there.

Your tacos look mantastical!

And am lovin' the heap of avo's on there.

On another note, and DTS you remind me, there is a joint 

in Austin, Torchy's Tacos that does a deep fried avocado taco.

Unbelievable.

On my bucket list to make.

Stinkin' Aussie's and Kiwi's rock!

Deep fried avocados are tasty as hell. On the boarder restaurant makes them, one  the few things there I like 

Back