food The General Taco thread. All things taco.

Nice looking wrap.

BTW, my parents were just in Nuevo Valarta and they came home raving about the guac.

Heh heh. Well, I don't know of any Mexican Hippies making tacos out of wheat flour. So, I says it's gotta be a wrap.

I got hhhalf a 5th of HHHHornito's in the pantry.

I got another quarter mag I keep in the The Blues Laboratory.

Still another mag of it stashed behind the Marshall.

And then the skull bitch, KAH, sitting by the guitar stand.

Yeah, and you are drinking NONE OF THEM. Get to it!

Negative buckwheat!

The mag in The Blues Laboratory gets a daily workout.

I just don't drink AS MUCH as I used to.

I just sip.

Might take me 3 little bumps on the bottle to = a shot.

Lasts longer.

Tastes great.

Less filling.

My Grandparents and dear old Mamacita are rolling in their graves right now because I am even posting in the same thread as the words "wheat" and "tortilla" together.

HHHCorn FTW!

And my Grandpa wouldn't let me in his house if he smelled corn tortillas on my breath.
Corn tortillas were for "poor people".

Corn tortillas were for "poor people".

Well then I reckon that makes me a corn fisting hobo.

Behold the new satanica pandemonium, The Kah.

Its my new favorite tequila but I shall only break it out for special occasion's. Like a monday or tuesday. Teh Hornitos is still my favorite session tequila.

Forget the price and the skull schtick. This magical elixir is velvet smooth and like cognac. Sip a shot of this grog and then look down. See that little bump on the right side of your crotch? That's a 3rd testicle growing. That's how good this tequila is! Ima' run to teh lickah' sto' and get me another bottle.

Hit it!

What's this?

Texas Trinity = garlic, onions, & xalapas. Add some olive oil, diced red bell, and some freezer burnt bay shrimps.

Get yerself Black Betty'd.

IMG_4473_zpse05a971a.jpg

Splooge liberally with mae ploy and sriracha.

IMG_4474_zps210798e2.jpg

Give it the cornhoolio tortilla treatment.

IMG_4476_zps810687b4.jpg

Dang.

I axadently spilled some xalapa ranch on it.

We put that sheeit on ever 'thang.

If this was my last meal on this earth I'd be cool and the gang with it.

IMG_4477_zps128302e8.jpg

Now which pair of Birkenstocks am I going with today.

Clogs or Lord boards?

The commercial hard shell taco was invented by Glen Bell at Bell’s Hamburgers and Hot Dogs in San Bernardino, Ca. The original McDonold's (where I used to hang out when I was a teenager) was just up the street and Bell wanted something to help him compete with them. Bell sold the FIRST hard shell taco with ground beef, lattice, tomato and shredded cheese to a man in a suit who on first bite split the shell and spilt juice on his sleeve that dripped on his tie. Bell thought the guy would be mad but he just said "That was good. Give me another one." He sold the hamburger stand and started Taco Tia, a Mexican fast food stand. He sold all his Taco Tia stands and started Taco Bell.

[sup]cazadores >>> hornitos. not that I'm arguing with anyone who stashes tekillya behind his marshall ;)[/sup]

Back