• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

The General Taco thread. All things taco.

So, I've been wandering around the site trying to find a general taco thread. I'm sure it exists but the only thing I ran across was taco tuesdays and tex mex. I have tacos whenever I can. To hell with Tuesdays! So this is a thread to post your badass tacos. Recipe or not. Just put up a pic. All tacos welcome.

My dinner
slow cooked, dry rubbed, and smoked pork shoulder shredded and built with some of Salsa Lady's Chipotle BBQ!

Checked out a New Mexican joint tonight. High tech burrito, say its some fellas from California started it up in Melbourne.

Pretty good food, had some tortilla chips and salsa, chicken burrito, steak taco and a fish taco
Everything was real fresh tasting and lots of flavour going on

image.jpg

Damn that looks good booma - I think I like your homemade version to the restaurant - Id have to try both to be sure - I think me and LDS will have to go on a road trip!

if you guys lived where I live you'd all weigh 300 lbs.

There are literally taquerias every 1/4 mile between my house and my work 12 miles away. If I drive in just about every direction the same holds true. There must be 500 taquerias within 50 miles of me.

Same with Pho/Vietnamese, Thai, Sushi, Korean, Salvadorian (mmmm, papusas), and every type of Chinese (Hakka, Sechzuan, Hunan, Mandarin, etc)

the only thing we're short on is Caribean, but I've found a great Jamaican place and also a general Caribean Isle cuisine restaurant recently.

I love living in the SF Bay Area.
:woohoo:

if you guys lived where I live you'd all weigh 300 lbs.

There are literally taquerias every 1/4 mile between my house and my work 12 miles away. If I drive in just about every direction the same holds true. There must be 500 taquerias within 50 miles of me.

Same with Pho/Vietnamese, Thai, Sushi, Korean, Salvadorian (mmmm, papusas), and every type of Chinese (Hakka, Sechzuan, Hunan, Mandarin, etc)

the only thing we're short on is Caribean, but I've found a great Jamaican place and also a general Caribean Isle cuisine restaurant recently.

I love living in the SF Bay Area.
:woohoo:

Sounds like you need a SoFlo Floribbean restaurant over there, LDHS. Find me some venture capital! Only problem is... we'll be flying seafood in fresh from Florida daily.

Ah...... the plethora of amazing restaurants and a few good friends are the only things I miss from when I lived in Los Angeles.

Is it a Taco?

Is it a burrito?

Is it a enchilada?

No its a ........

Nope its not a wrap......

Fish tonight, little homemade salsa, some purple stuff, touch of mayo and some LDHS.

Grill up some tortillas, throw all that goodness in em, roll it up and Inhale, tastes like winning

also really must get a new camera, all i use now is the Iphone

IMG_0165.JPG

IMG_0167.JPG

IMG_0169.JPG

IMG_0170.JPG

IMG_0171.JPG

Careful y'all about substituting the term wrap for taco or burrito.

Thats how sheeit gets started.

One day you decide to start calling stuff a wrap.

The next day you buy a poster of Brad Pitt with gladiator sheeit on and you're wandering around the house in womenz clothes.

JayT is Mountville's first white wrapper.

Back