• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

The Great Douglah Growing Thread

I just noticed today that my very first Douglah pod is showing some colour! Few more days and i will be scoffing the mo-fo, on a full stomach of coarse :D

Novacastrian said:
I just noticed today that my very first Douglah pod is showing some colour! Few more days and i will be scoffing the mo-fo, on a full stomach of coarse :D

Yea they give me a bit of stomach discomfort but not as bad as the Red ones.

Heres a pic of the pod thats ripening as we speak :)

Photo036.jpg

Novacastrian said:
Update-

Some Douglah shots taken today.

15012010004.jpg

15012010003.jpg

15012010008.jpg

First plant in the bed to the left, i have two more in there but they are hidden by foliage.
15012010001.jpg

Nova you have some nice looking peppers and plants man!

Thanks JR, mine do look a bit different from yours. I got the seeds from Bentalphanerd through the charity auction if you remember.
I let them wilt about every three days from underwatering too so the pods should be kick a$$ hot too.

I would be happy to share some seeds from the narliest pods if you want some mate, let me know ;)

consider yourself let known mate

teabag some flowers would ya..... and save us some seeds that havnt been x polinated

Mine are showing colour but look like big habs :oops:

I figured I would show a douglah being grown in southwest florida Climate.
I will post progress of this in here with everyone else to report on experience.

this is a bout a week old
Douglah.jpg

Thanks Nova, put me down for a few incase mine don't come out so good, although I have a few strains, so I should be OK...
Novacastrian said:
Thanks JR, mine do look a bit different from yours. I got the seeds from Bentalphanerd through the charity auction if you remember.
I let them wilt about every three days from underwatering too so the pods should be kick a$$ hot too.

I would be happy to share some seeds from the narliest pods if you want some mate, let me know ;)

No worries JR and Tony, i have been having some troubles with pod drop but seeing as though i have at least 50 pods set atm i surely will have some number of seeds.

Tony, i will teabag some pods as you suggested mate. hehehe, "teabag". :lol:

yeah my wife had a laugh at me one day when she said...... what are you doing. I answered teabagging the chillis.

I realised what i said and started rubbing myself on the 7 pot plant saying..... "do i make you horny baby.... YEAH"

here is what mine look like. There is one chilli on the plant that looks like a classic scorpion...... the rest look like large chocolate habs, taste like chocolate habs and are about as hot as a chocolate hab.

Thay dont come close th the mass of placental tissue my 7's have, no reall yellow droplets

But they are hot! and taste fantastic. so they will be used in sauce!

cheers

Douglahs-1.jpg

tony05 said:
yeah my wife had a laugh at me one day when she said...... what are you doing. I answered teabagging the chillis.

I realised what i said and started rubbing myself on the 7 pot plant saying..... "do i make you horny baby.... YEAH"

here is what mine look like. There is one chilli on the plant that looks like a classic scorpion...... the rest look like large chocolate habs, taste like chocolate habs and are about as hot as a chocolate hab.

Thay dont come close th the mass of placental tissue my 7's have, no reall yellow droplets

But they are hot! and taste fantastic. so they will be used in sauce!

cheers

Douglahs-1.jpg

Those are chocolate habs....no?

Back