• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

The Hollyberry Lady's summer flower and plant peeks...

Thanks everyone!

Yes Badger, I am so grateful to have that Plumeria branch cutting! I got it from a friend in New Jersey. It just started to root for me.

The flowers are supposed to be extremely fragrant, and this is how they'll look...

Plumeriaflowers-1.jpg

: )

Cool! They're the prettiest ones IMHO. There are some other nice coloured ones but those are the best.

It's ok - some other people told me that the yellow and white kind smell really great compared to the others, but I've never smelled them, so don't know.

I am just grateful to have one, I could care less about the color! I do like the pink variety too though, and can't wait to get it next Spring, from the same person.

: )

There are many plumeria varieties but the one in your photo is the most common
where i live...they smell great but nothing can beat my Night Cestrum as of yet:cool:

Night Cestrum is indeed a different plant altogether and smells like nothing you'd encounterd before...it's not for everyone though as it can be to much for some...Personally i love it:cool:How would you describe Ylang Ylang's smell?

Back