The Hot Pepper on Facebook!

Admin-dude, I liked your new page on FB yesterday, from my Page ( http://www.facebook.com/SuperHotsCanada ) .. Mine is only a new page, as well - not even enough "likes" to access the "Insights" yet, sadly.

Would appreciate a return "Like" and would happily do the same for others if they want :)

Thanks! (just clued in yesterday that you have to select from a drop-down if you want to see the Pages that have "Liked" your Page - Sept 21 2013)

Keep the Likes coming, we hit back.

Would be awesome if you randomly grabbed cool photos from here, with the posters permission and posted on the fb page.  Makes it look a bit more attractive, busier and should gain more members/followers/likes

JayT said:
Damn, I just saw a picture of my backyard on there!
Actually I think you saw a picture of your backyard on here linked through Facebook :D That's right Scovie, THP on Facebook has links to here. Therefore, you are technically on Facebook...

Scovie just like-bombed me.

That's it. Titty eggs is being shared on fb. :rofl:

HEY YOUSONOFABEEOTCH!!!! I own at least 7% of that photo and my atty says no go on FB posting! :rofl:

7% ™ on "egg titties" !!!!!

That's the beauty in sharing, it's not reproducing the image lol. The share button, oh yeah. You're going viral buddy. Nothing you can do.

The Hot Pepper said:
More crack!
Can't help it. 
plumbers-crack-camouflage.jpg

Back