• If you have a question about commercial production or the hot sauce business, please post in The Food Biz.

The hot sauce odyssey..(Photos!)

OKAY....

This is the picture story of a night filled with beer, peppers, blenders, and bottles (not the beer!)

Foolishness and hot sauce making seems to go hand-in-hand, so here it is.....submitted for your viewing pleasure:

The frozen harvest from the summer's plants:

100_0469.jpg

A fistfull of peppers...

100_0479.jpg

Pay no attention to the beer...it'll be gone soon enough!

100_0482.jpg

More frozen peppers...

100_0471.jpg

to be continued....

Hey that is cool, I have been wondering about doing that to some of mine. Where did you get the wax?

paulky_2000 said:
I started out dipping the bottles, but got tired of burning thge hell out of my hands and decided to just pour the crap over the tops Blair's-style:

100_0527.jpg

100_0531.jpg

And here is what they look like in the dark! (Hard to take photos with no light.....or was it the beer......hmmmmmmmmmm)

100_0534.jpg

100_0535.jpg

I still have other sauces to name and label.....and tons more peppers to experiment with!

WoooooooHoooooooo!!!!

This is great....

I sent a few bottles of my hot sauce from last year to my friend from high school back in Virginia late last week....

Here is what he posted on my facebook page tonight:

"Thanks for re-awakening a hellacious case of G.E.R.D. I must say that the hot sauce you sent was worth every minute in the E.R. Well Done!"

:rofl:

He included the following photo:

38801_1498159941412_1456544644_1290065_2272414_n.jpg

:lol:

I love it!!! :cool:

Yes...I actually asked for this shot...

100_0509.jpg

More sauce....yes we made some amongst the drinking!

100_0510.jpg

SUPASTAAAA!!!!!!

100_0513.jpg

More of the hot stuff on the stovetop. (not to be confused with the drunk-ass in the bikini apron)

100_0514.jpg

to be continued...
I'm glad you revived this thread. But I hope that pic does not come to me in my dreams, err nightmares.

Didn't know this thread existed or I'd of asked of one for trade;)

Awesome posts, lmao......Shucks, Pauly, you shore do look cute in that apron! :lol:

Back