• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce The Hottest Sauce in the Universe

People here may kill me if they want but encouraging "NEAR DEATH" experience is what I abhor. 

I openly challenge "DEFCON CREATOR" to eat his reseve extract sauces (I don't know if he has created any) to show to the world and eat them with breakfast, lunch, brunch and dinner all in a day till the festival lasts, without any milk, beer or such .!!!

Ban me if you want THP but I am dead against un naturally heated sauces with extracts.

NJA

Sorry dude, thats just silly. Why should Defcon creator have to prove anything, and why would you get banned? I don't get it

Potawie,

All people are not equal in tolerance. Some unwary people may be extra sensitive.

If by chance HOT POOPER were to die of shock, what would you say ?

Sorry but I had to use "Death" word .

I am truly shocked.

NJA

Ands also please let me clarify.

I used DC's name as just an example of creating Hotttest sauces using extract (if he has not made any, I tender my apologies to him).

So why the silly challenge. Lots of us enjoy defcon's extract, not all extracts are the same. There's a reason for these sauces have warning labels and why sometimes waivers are required. Has anybody ever died from eating extract sauces, I doubt it.

NJA..its all in the process of extraction...DefCons Zero definitely has the best "natural" taste of all I have tried...just a spot on a toothpick will do ya....personally I dip a toothpick in it and stir my bloody mary with it....astonishingly good...

and I have on thing to say...the Creator DOES eat/taste his own creations...what I am saying is don't talk out your ass before you know something about what you are talking about...if you haven't tasted the product, how can you evaluate it?

Like Potawie said, when somebody tells you its hot, believe them and be careful with it...

TBOMK, people just may be wanting to register the fact they" I have done it and I have been there" and Nothing more than that.

NJA..its all in the process of extraction...DefCons Zero definitely has the best "natural" taste of all I have tried...just a spot on a toothpick will do ya....personally I dip a toothpick in it and stir my bloody mary with it....astonishingly good...

and I have on thing to say...the Creator DOES eat/taste his own creations...what I am saying is don't talk out your ass before you know something about what you are talking about...if you haven't tasted the product, how can you evaluate it?

Like Potawie said, when somebody tells you its hot, believe them and be careful with it...
TOOTHPICK????? Hahahahahaha.

And HOT POOPER took just a toothpick stuck in sauce and licked it and was in  ER?

C'mon. gimme a break.

NJA

No. Warnings are to warn people of the extreme heat, people can do what they want with these warning but most people take them seriously.

I'm out of this conversation...

I am also for a BAN on such unhealthy extract sauces which boast of unbelievable scoville units strength in millions.

I am not. If adults want to buy and eat them they should be free to do so regardless of the reason for their choice. *I* don't understand why you would want to do it, but I also don't understand why someone would choose to eat green jalapeños either. We cannot outlaw everything we disagree with or don't understand.

I am not. If adults want to buy and eat them they should be free to do so regardless of the reason for their choice. *I* don't understand why you would want to do it, but I also don't understand why someone would choose to eat green jalapeños either. We cannot outlaw everything we disagree with or don't understand.

I reply again,

What a pity. Why should I too carry the cross?

I am also outa it.

Y'know, I had a whole post written, but decided, this statement isn't even worth replying to.

You can buy a sandwich, but you can't buy a clue.

Dear DF,

You forced me to reply.

It does not answer my statement. PERIOD

Any discussion may be carried out as PM.

No use wasting space here.

Thats it! Im separating you guys!
I can understand EVERYONE'S view on this. I think anyone that tries any amount larger than the "toothpick" deal is a flippin' idiot. I CAN say that this hot sauce did, in fact, have a warning. Word for word, here is what it said... "WARNING: Use with extreme caution. Keep away from pets & small children. Avoid contact with eyes & sensitive body parts. Wash hands thoroughly after use." It doesnt say anywhere on the bottle "WARNING: You're a damn IDIOT if you try this! DO NOT EAT MORE THAN "x" amount of this. This is to be used as such..." So, could they have labeled it a little better? Yes. Did I have to be such a damn idiot? No. Did I do it to be "macho," or "prove Ive been there, done that?" Nope. I can now say that, true. But I can ALSO say that I am a HUGE idiot for doing this, PERIOD. My only reason for wanting to do hot sauces on video was just that...I wanted to try hot sauces on video. I dont want to be cool, blah blah blah. I dont give a DAMN what people think of me.
Plain and simple, everyone....I was an f'ing IDIOT to do what I did last night, and ANYONE else would be if they did the same, EVER.
Will I stop eating sauces? Probably not. I would LOVE to try ones with absolutely NO extract at all. The wings that I ate at Quaker Steak and Lube the other day were AWESOME! They had a honey/sugar kinda taste that, to ME, made them completely tolerable. By far the best tasting "hot" wings I have ever had.
I kinda aggree with NJA. (Just not so whole-heartedly!) If it warns you not to do it, then you deserve what you get. But I DO believe that any hot sauce with an extract, BY LAW, should have some sort of waiver to sign, special warning, etc. That way it takes all liability away from everyone involved, except for the consumer. With something like a wing eating contest, you can take a first bite, and not eat any more after that if you dont want. But when you eat a half a teasoon of the shit, and swallow, hell will be brought upon you!
I think that NJA was also just using you, DEFCON, as an example. I have been taken the wrong way before. I dont want to see anybody mad at anybody on here, ya know? Im sure he meant well. He is just adamant about what he believes in, and you happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time! lol. So NJA, DEFCON, POTAWIE, you guys hug. If you dont, I will make ya'll touch noses for 5 minutes.

Dear Hot Pooper,

Yes, I used Defcon only as an example. 

I already am hugging all.

Peace. Amen

NJA

ADDENDUM

If you want to drive a FAST CAR, drive any car that has a car engine. Those fitted with jet/rockets , are NOT CARS!!!

Back