• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce The Hottest Sauce in the Universe

I think we weathered the little spat pretty well...it is not the first time differences of opinions have differed and won't be the last...to me, I don't think anyone is mad at anyone else....or at least that is the feeling I got from reading the whole thread...
if anyone is upset with me (namely NJA), please accept my apology...
Heck No. I am not mad at anyone. This is just one of those things that keep boards and discussions alive albeit with a bottom ring of fire . hehehehe

( I , However, will wonder till I die, why extract sauces?)

Amen Creator....that is why I like to stand a little way off from your booth at Zest Fest and just watch people...wish I had a stool to sit on....already got beeeeeeeerrrrr in hand for January...I see and hear what you don't and let me tell you....did you know that you are a SOB?...heard that many times
Too funny man. Yeah, it is fun to watch, that's for sure. We've got at 10X20 at Zest Fest in January, so there's plenty of room to take a seat and watch the idiots approach, like moths to a flame.

As for being called an s.o.b., yeah, heard it, lughed at it, ran with it, and grew even worse from it. Now many use capital letters to spell S.O.B., which is wonderful.

As for the question, "why extracts?", well, if all you've ever eaten were ketone extracts, it makes sense. There is nothing un-natural about natural extract. Do you buy vanilla beans every time a recipe calls for vanilla? If you answer yes, you're full of it. Do you reduce certain ingredients to make a sauce? Yes, you do. I guess you would call this reduction to make a sauce un-natural, even if it was just tomatoes and garlic, right? No, you wouldn't. Case closed. Thanks for playing.

Looking thru a monocular allows you to see. Looking thru binoculars allows you to see reality.

Does reality differ when looked thro Binoculars ?

Yeah, it does, binoculars give you a thing called depth. Unlike your blanket statement about extracts (reductions) being un-natural, that's a monocular viewing. If you dropped the myopic sight, and looked through BOTH eyes (binoculars), you get a 3-dimensional view called reality (think x,y AND z plane).

I take your blanket "extracts are all the same" statement as a conclusion drawn from a flawed and quite incomplete thought process. With the work I have done for years, I take your statement as a complete insult. Considering you have never even HAD our natural extract, it's quite obvious you live in a perfect little monocular world, enjoy. Just remember, "Objects are closer than they appear". LOL!

Yeah, it does, binoculars give you a thing called depth. Unlike your blanket statement about extracts (reductions) being un-natural, that's a monocular viewing. If you dropped the myopic sight, and looked through BOTH eyes (binoculars), you get a 3-dimensional view called reality (think x,y AND z plane).

I take your blanket "extracts are all the same" statement as a conclusion drawn from a flawed and quite incomplete thought process. With the work I have done for years, I take your statement as a complete insult. Considering you have never even HAD our natural extract, it's quite obvious you live in a perfect little monocular world, enjoy. Just remember, "Objects are closer than they appear". LOL!
I have no intention of entering further dialoguebut I want to mention as under.

And yes, about your statement that I have never HAD yoour natural extract............FYI, I was associated with extract  of chillies (kanthari) during 76-81 period when I was supplying special pacjkaging for packing the extract which was supplied to " CIGARETTE" manufacturers W.D and HO WILLS.. I foolishly  tasted it inspite of warning by Bushg Boak Allen's chief chemist and I know what it feels like.

My mind goes back to that experience when extract is mentioned.

I will refrain from making further comments which you have made about my self.

You are a senior member of this community and I would not enter into any exchange to maintain peace and harmony in this wonderful place.

May Peace Be upon Us.

NJA

FYI, I was associated with extract  of chillies (kanthari) during 76-81 period when I was supplying special pacjkaging for packing the extract which was supplied to " CIGARETTE" manufacturers W.D and HO WILLS.. I foolishly  tasted it inspite of warning by Bushg Boak Allen's chief chemist and I know what it feels like.

Oh, Bush, Boake Allen, know it well. It was the company the company I worked for, IFF (International Flavors & Fragraces) acquired in 2000. I left IFF a couple years ago, after working there for quite a few years. Trust me, been there, done that. Some of the chemists are fun, but I find the ones from Takasago and Symrise much more fun to hang out with, LOL! Been tinkering with organics ever since. You came out saying all extracts suck, not me. Myopic view.

Yeah, peace, love and happiness to all. Remember, YOU called ME out.

Back