• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce The Hottest Sauce in the Universe

Now doesnt that feel ALLLLL better?
Seriously, thats all I posted this topic for. I just want to let people know to be careful when they do this crap. And Im sure a little more research before hand doesnt hurt! :crazy:

just be careful, have respect for the heat, don't try to me macho, and learn what your own tolerance is taking small samples.

Yeah...unless your name happens to be Neil.....

I always go at ANY new bottle of hot sauce with caution. I learned my lesson one night after opening a new bottle of Dave's Insanity sauce and using it like Tabasco over an already hot bowl of Chili....

OWICH!!!

Damn WtF why even try an call out creator in this thread, it was'nt HIS f'in sauce that Pooper ate, alot of idiots make dumb sauces and sell em, and I for one am not an extract fan because of the what extracts do to my stomach.. however I am a BIG Defcon fan, because creators sauces dont f*** my stomach up and they taste so good :D

and Im pretty damned sure creator eats everything he makes. except defcon 0, which is not intended to be eaten as sauce, so if some fool decided to eat a spoon of that , then its his own fault.

Life is about choices. If we have no choices we have no life.

EDIT: Remember the guy that wanted to shove a bottle of hot sauce up his ding-hole? His choice...

No but I remember PMD who wanted to do some real BBQing in his electric Foreman grill. Should we outlaw dumb people?

Life is about choices. If we have no choices we have no life.

EDIT: Remember the guy that wanted to shove a bottle of hot sauce up his ding-hole? His choice...

Ya, how can you forget Hotcrossbuns :)
http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/6503-anal-insertion-of-hot-sauce/page

I feel the IDIOT part! I HOPE it gives me the iron gut it gave ya'll! lol If that's what it takes for that, then I dont want it!! lol

I think iron guts are a myth, monks go up freezing mountains in the dead of night and sleep in wet sheets. It's all a state of mind, usually the cap grabs your mind and smashes it against and hard object.

:drunk:

Bans on consumables are just ridiculous. Extract sauces have warning labels. They have disclosures presented in the label. If you can't read those, and end up hurting yourself, maybe you deserved it.

Baby-ing people is a way to encourage stupidity. We might as well start by banning appliances that heat things, and removing electrical sockets from places occupied by people.

Also, I'm definitely looking forward to tasting Defcon's wings on August 14th.. Assuming he's serving some of his "milder" stuff.

How about the "consumables" that DONT have a warning label, and SHOULD? Try buying some of what I tried. Just says keep away from children and pets. How is THAT supposed to tell me I shouldnt try it? It says SAUCE on the bottle, not EXTRACT. Therefore I SHOULD be able to eat whatever I want, even if just a small amount.
I DO think we should "ban" people that take shit WAY too serious, and read WAY too far into things. My post was about how stupid I was to eat something THAT hot, and how awesome my wife is. Thats all it has to be, period. But no, people have to get into arguments over what? Some dumb ass on a hot pepper forum ate something HOT. Lets all get serious and get mad at eachother.
Come on ya'll! Its all just a bunch of fun. I was stupid, and learned. Doesnt have to be anything more than that.

Back