food The Hungover Chef

Did you make that damn hollandaisse?

That's entering skirt wearin' French chef territory dontcha' know.

I'm diggin' it though I am sneering at you.

Pompous French waiter style.

I am almost ambien posting!

Those damm frenchies have hacked poor TBs account!

hahahahahahahahahaha

and it's not called a skirt, it's a XXXXXL Merkin
Oh, and hael no I didnt make that Hdaise it is propper Hungover style powder from a packet!

Man gravy comes from SoFlo Geeme.

Geez... I teach you everything I know and you still don't know anything!

Hey - easy enough to assume they powdered some and sent it to ya!  

Kind of gives it that warm, personal touch.....  ;)

Jay got me so drunk last night I was still drunk when I woke up. Randi is never drinking again, Rawkstah grew a mustache, and THP had a touch of the DPSEies. I had to have my Chorizo con juevos to set myself strate. No pics but, gott dammit, I had 6 Fresnos from the garden, and one chocolate Naga Morich cross from Darth, and yeah I was stoned on endorphins for awhile.

I don't even have any dead soldiers to post. how lame...

Scoville DeVille said:
Jay got me so drunk last night I was still drunk when I woke up. Randi is never drinking again, Rawkstah grew a mustache, and THP had a touch of the DPSEies. I had to have my Chorizo con juevos to set myself strate. No pics but, gott dammit, I had 6 Fresnos from the garden, and one chocolate Naga Morich cross from Darth, and yeah I was stoned on endorphins for awhile.

I don't even have any dead soldiers to post. how lame...
Chocolate morouga cross ;) but in the shape you were in can understand the mixup. I hope you enjoyed it

Took last nights leftovers of sausage and Scovie potatoes(potato disks pan fried in butter and Scovie powder) and repurposed them into a deconstructed sausage and potat omelette.

null_zpsadd8d1ed.jpg

Oh yeah and lucky dog orange :party:

Darthpepper said:
Took last nights leftovers of sausage and Scovie potatoes(potato disks pan fried in butter and Scovie powder) and repurposed them into a deconstructed sausage and potat omelette.

null_zpsadd8d1ed.jpg

Oh yeah and lucky dog orange :party:
Sorry need to edit: Scovie potatoes are as follows
Potato coins/discs/howeveryoucutthemorwanttocallthem
Garlic
Onion
Scovie powder
Pan fry

Either way they are amazing. Everyone needs some Scovie powder in their arsenal

Hit up Germanfest last night... tons of fun, forgot to eat dinner cause I was busy with these:

beers_zps7cbbe6c4.jpg

I may have passed out on my couch before midnight... the morning wasn't pretty... the only thing I can stomach after something like that is pimped out ramen noodles and yellow gatorade.
I chopped up a carrot, some celery, onion, a jalapeno, and mixed in some sriracha.  Then sat on the couch and tried to eat it over the course of an hour.

(powerade was on sale for $.59 so had to grab that instead of the gatorade this time)

20130907_105154_zpsc27cdcec.jpg

Back