food The Hungover Chef

Perfect for the hangover.....big burger....Mexican coke and a grilled jap! Feel a bit better now.
burger.jpg

Chewi, it is well known that Fletcher Davis was selling burgers in Athens, TX in the 1880's, years before anyone else. Those Louis Lunch losers in CT can shove it!

Having said that, it is only fitting that a Texan post a burger as purty as that one is. Muy bueno!

Damm that burger looks perfect! With chips and a Peño. FTW.
Only two things wrong with you picture, that damm Denny Hamillin Car, and no empty booze bottle.
In the Drunken chef, you must post with booze somewhere in the picture.
Here, you must show a dead soldier, or two, or three.
I'm sure you read all of this in the paperwork you signed when joining THP.

:rofl:

Hungover chef is active today! Which means there was lots of shenanigans last night~

Here's what we just ate.
e647c949.jpg

You know where this is going......
leftover taco meat
leftover baked potatoes, cheese, egggsssseeesssxs, onion, S & P

taters gettin happy-
4d32dde9.jpg

0a3c5f5a.jpg

e7e970f9.jpg

910d8476.jpg

This (sorry, geeme) meal is Scovie approved.

I'm full now, time for a beer!

Haha- Damnit I looked again! Chewi-you can get out of that tight spot by claiming the beer in your avatar!Scovie, I am goin' to have to task you with tippin a whiskey for me...there doesn't seem to be any onboard!

Thanks, TB. breaky at 1:00pm....yep, that's how it rolls on a Saturday. Since I worked so hard on breakfast, dinner's on autopilot.... butt in the smoker.
:cool:

Yummy looking burger, Chewi. That'd make all of last night's fun feel better today.

Dammit SL, you did it to me again! You didn't invite me. :tearrollsdownface:

Gunslinger! I'll definitely be tippin a couple back for you. No whiskey on board? Damm!
I suggest on your next tour, request Joe Hazelwood for your captain.

Wine body bag hahahahahahahahahah

It's just leftovers, Scovie...nothing special.....Funny thing is, the kid ate his breakfast, despite the fact that he insists he knows whenever I cook leftovers and he refuses to eat leftovers. ;)

That looks like an excellent cure right there SL!!!!

We had something similar for breakfast!....except there were no potatoes, no eggs, no sauce, no oranges, and no plate. And we ate it with chips instead of a fork. (bigtime scovie fail) :(

That looks like an excellent cure right there SL!!!!

We had something similar for breakfast!....except there were no potatoes, no eggs, no sauce, no oranges, and no plate. And we ate it with chips instead of a fork. (bigtime scovie fail) :(

so that leaves....taco meat, cheese...CHIPS... ??????

all that to say....nachos????

....not even THAT! as i said....Scovie fail!.....

but he's makin' up for it tonight wid da jams!!!!!!! happy gerl........

Dam, it feels good to be me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you better post pics!!!!

cheese, chips and meat nachos......and that's a FAIL????

Back