• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce The most expensive hot sauce on the market

How about Calderas Paul?

I've got a few of them. They used to fetch over $1000, but alas, with the tanked economy, you can get them for a couple hundred bucks...Again, if you know where to look.

Yep...I think I picked up my last one for under $250......sad, isn't it?

Yeah, but I have a one of a kind 1/1 signed Defcon DM MKIII Peppers at the Beach Reserve Prototype!!! How about that? That has to be worth at least 10K!

Well, hell YEAH!!

100_8622.jpg

100_8623.jpg

100_8626.jpg

Well I'm not much of a collector as I eat mine, but I do appreciate good sauces and that looks mighty good!
paulky, would you mind if I were to come over and eat, eh... I mean EXAMINE your collection? ;)

:eek: :eek: :eek: and you collect these? What are you doing with them?Stacking them on shelves and dusting from time to time?:lol: :lol: Sorry for asking :)
And people collect baseball cards. I consider them to be overpriced pieces of cardboard. Everyone collects something, and what you collect others may find weird.

And people collect baseball cards. I consider them to be overpriced pieces of cardboard. Everyone collects something, and what you collect others may find weird.

Sorry if I came across as disrespectful. That was not my intention at all. When I saw Jts picture in my head I had picture of my son and hubby getting hold of one of those bottles to try.

You’re right we all have our hobbies and collect something. I collect cookbooks. They’re my weakness.

Sorry if I came across as disrespectful. That was not my intention at all. When I saw Jts picture in my head I had picture of my son and hubby getting hold of one of those bottles to try.

You’re right we all have our hobbies and collect something. I collect cookbooks. They’re my weakness.

No offence was taken, I'm sure. We get razzed a good bit for collecting a food item. ;)

I took no offense at all. I collect a rare few sauces. Most of which are signed by the maker who I know in some way or another. Few are expensive. I am not near the collector Paul is. I mainly just buy them to try them and eat them.

Ha obviously you are better than everyone here so how could we possibly help you? I'm sure that there are many other lawyers/doctors etc on this board. And guess what? Nobody cares! We are all here because we love hot peppers and want to share that with other chiliheads.

Right On Brother!!

Advertising post removed. Please use the classified ad area.

Cleaned up the argument as well.

Wow, you could get such a great collection going with $1,000. Most of the best sauces aren't all that expensive, only the shipping is. If you want ideas on how to spend $1,000, I would get a sampler pack set from Heartbreaking Dawns, Defcon, Marie Sharp, Danny Cash, Melindas, Daves, Blairs, and the Scoville Food Institute. Also throw in a few sauces from Cajohn and Dragon's Blood Elixer. Then I would start up a collection of wing sauces and grill sauces, I'd get a gallon of my favorite Anchor Bar Suicidal. And then in September at harvesttime I would start collecting all the superhot powders I could find.

+1

Back