contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know, not a fan of stuffed burgers (usually) l like really nice hand ground meat, salt and pepper.

But in saying that, I could always come up with something I would enjoy

Booma said:
Yeah I know, not a fan of stuffed burgers (usually) l like really nice hand ground meat, salt and pepper.

But in saying that, I could always come up with something I would enjoy

You can slider on the 2nd weekend.

Defining this is hard! I just made it simple though. It's impossible to control fillers so...

tctenten said:
That clears it up for me. Thank you.

changed my mind. If the animal protein is 100% beef it will go in Beef. Done. So cheese in there, breadcrumbs, peppers, it is still a beef burger.

Blend is for blending animal proteins, and Alternative is for non-beef proteins including veggie burgers.

Original post clarified. If what I said sounds confusing just read the above rules it is simple! Done. 

:)

The Hot Pepper said:
Defining this is hard! I just made it simple though. It's impossible to control fillers so...

changed my mind. If the animal protein is 100% beef it will go in Beef. Done. So cheese in there, breadcrumbs, peppers, it is still a beef burger.

Blend is for blending animal proteins, and Alternative is for non-beef proteins including veggie burgers.

Original post clarified. If what I said sounds confusing just read the above rules it is simple! Done. 

:)

So what about toppings, is it meat patty only or can there be any type of topping piled onto the burger?

Any topping fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

Imagine a bunch of plain burgers.... whatchu smokin?? ;)

A beef patty with bacon on top is still a beef burger. If it's inside, in this comp, it is a blend. :)

I guess if you mix-n-match patties it is a blend or alternative too. Damn these rules! Hehe.

Too funny.
Can I make my meat mixture the night before ... can I make it tonight and age it? ...

the-treachery-of-images-this-is-not-a-pipe-1948(2).jpg

Can I have a tartare burger? ...

Can I ...

^
Exactly the reason I changed it to what I did. Beef is beef no matter what the hell you put in it. Except other animal proteins. And those questions would have been legit lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back