contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday!

geoduck.jpg

We're keeping up with the tradition of a big TD in June, as THP turns 11 this June! :woohoo:
Burger Royale is back!

June 5 weekend - Beef and Blend/Alternative
  • Poll 1 - Beef - A Beef burger needs to have a patty of 100% beef with no other animal proteins, cooking fats notwithstanding.
  • Poll 2 - Blend/Alternative - Blend is for mixed animal proteins (which can include beef). Alternative is for all proteins except beef; bison, pork, fish, veggie, etc.
NO stuffed or slider.
You can make one burger from each category this week if you wish.

June 12 weekend - Stuffed and Slider
  • Poll 1 - Stuffed - A stuffed burger may be any protein or blend that has a stuffing or filling at the center. Juicy Lucy, ham and bacon, etc. You can be original with your idea of a stuffed burger, example, a slice of a "fatty" off the smoker on a bun would technically be a stuffed smoked burger.
  • Poll 2 - Slider - A slider is any mini size burger on a slider size bun. Classic or unique, any protein or blend. You must choose one patty style to enter even if presenting a six-pack! So they must all be the same patty, but you can be unique with toppings.
You can make one burger from each category this week if you wish.

June 19 weekend - Best Burger
  • This weekend there will be a poll of all 4 winners for Best Burger! No new entries, a poll of the 4 previous winners for the title!
That's 5 crowns!

A burger is defined as a ground (any protein) patty that is usually served on a bun, but you can be original with the bread as long as it is on both sides of the patty.

You will be required to show one "cut down the middle" pic to show all the layers.

No sides. One burger per plate except sliders.

This begins Friday!

Let's get ready to rumble!

JoynersHotPeppers said:
No hotel...it is 20 miles from my house and hotels were booked and are booked one year in advance for the hundreds of artists. I have been on a waiting list since last June.

It's a slider!

#couldsliderwith the hood of my car.

#couldsliderwith pam and a lighter.

#couldsliderwith a torch.

Pfft ...

LOL.

DRINK!

#couldsliderwith

This weekend is dance recital hell....but maybe I can try to get one entered on Friday.
Boss, quick question or maybe clarification. If I was to make a burger like I made this past weekend, say ground beef with chopped mushrooms and cheese in the mixture, is that considered filler? Stuffed? Blend? Alternative?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back