• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well looks like it's too late for me to order a meat grinder and get it in time so going to have the butcher do my blending for me.
Oh boy the possibilities. Too bad all the wild game is frozen and expensive  there. 

i'm out.

Going to visit mrs. blues terminally ill ma this weekend.

And maybe the following weekend too.

On a side note.

I'll be flying to Spokane and then driving to Tonasket, WA.

Just down the road from Twisp.

Pity.

I won't see them.

D3monic said:
Well looks like it's too late for me to order a meat grinder and get it in time so going to have the butcher do my blending for me.
Oh boy the possibilities. Too bad all the wild game is frozen and expensive  there. 
I like to take sirloin chunks and stick them in the freezer to get them a little harder, then you can stick it in the food processor and pulse, add melted butter and form he patty. it's a great burger

texas blues said:
i'm out.

Going to visit mrs. blues terminally ill ma this weekend.

And maybe the following weekend too.

On a side note.

I'll be flying to Spokane and then driving to Tonasket, WA.

Just down the road from Twisp.

Pity.

I won't see them.

Best wishes.
BigB said:
I like to take sirloin chunks and stick them in the freezer to get them a little harder, then you can stick it in the food processor and pulse, add melted butter and form he patty. it's a great burger

Noted.

D3monic said:
Cabellas or Bass pro :) 
Booma said:
Friday POL, aussie time...??? Haha then I can get in on this for sure......please THP
You are banned from this month...sorry :) 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back