• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly ...

I'm going to wake up from drinking and make a burger and have a morning beer or three for this TD ...

Maybe I'll finally sous vide patties and eggs in my brew kettle, while brewing ... and then finish it up w/ the Searzall ...

That one's seemed inevitable for months ...

I can't wait to make this food tomorrow. Not sure what my drink will be yet. That's one of those things I don't know until the time comes. Definitely a couple of mainstays, just a matter of which one.

I can't wait to make this food tomorrow. Not sure what my drink will be yet. That's one of those things I don't know until the time comes. Definitely a couple of mainstays, just a matter of which one.

Tomorrow, or Saturday?

Did it start. bdcsusd I'll start drinking twice as fast =)

The Hot Pepper said:
Oh man it's this week isn't it lolz...

Friday is New Year's Day! That means hangover... okay typing on the fly here, making this up as I go... Friday is Hangover Cures, must post one plate of hangover food no matter what that is to you and one Hair of the Dog beverage.

What cures you? Greasy breakfast, steak and eggs, fruit smoothie, bloody mary, what?

You don't have to be hungover but bonus points! Just post your cure and don't forget the bev, most hangover cures double as gluttonous plates of comfort food (or health food), so this should be a good/interesting one.

If you are hungover and can only muster enough strength to fry up a Spam sandwich and pour an OJ... post it! And let us know if it worked.
This is the starting point? I can't read so I'm guessing this has something to do with day after food and booze? I am always good at both sometimes. No special rules like "we can only use the right hind leg of a goat that was raised on the east side of the Andes mountains"? Or "Must. Make. Your own. Bread"?

This should be good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back