• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
FreeportBum said:
I'm in for pork belly!  the best part of the incredible, edible pig

attachicon.gif
20150707_161816.jpg

:cheers:
Over jowls?   :tear:  I think we are unfriended from our swine love hahahah 

JayT said:
I might do my cook on the BGE, people will be chanting my name.

DoItDoItDoItDoItDoItDoItDoItDoItDoItDoItDoItDoItDoItDoItDoItDoItDoItDoItDoItDoItDoItDoItDoItDoIt

OH!  Sorry-----

Jay-T-Jay-T-Jay-T-Jay-T-Jay-T-Jay-T-Jay-T-Jay-T-Jay-T-Jay-T-Jay-T-Jay-T-Jay-T-Jay-T-Jay-T-Jay-T-Jay-T-Jay-T-Jay-T-Jay-T-Jay-T-Jay-T-Jay-T-Jay-T-Jay-T-Jay-T-Jay-T-Jay-T-Jay-T-Jay-T-Jay-T-Jay-T-Jay-T-Jay-T-
The Hot Pepper said:
He wouldn't have said it if you assembled your own BGE. But only baes pay for assembly BaeT! :rofl:
Pookie's BUTTAH!
:lol:

PORKAGE is on!

SKOBIE!!! 
catch-up!!!

Skobie might be moving a little slow this evening....  Did you get that job we spoke about this morning done? 

Tumduddy's a tad cranky, and with seemingly good reason.

If I had to guess (and I don't have to, but I will, anyway), I'd say THP was more than just a tad skeptical that peeps outside of the grand place that is TWISP would be able to find said pork belly. I mean, c'mon, how often does he look up ingredients to see if we are going to be able to obtain them?

I special-ordered ostrich way back when, and I was glad to do so. There was no way, though, that I was going to special-order pork of any kind. After phone calls to a handful of grocers yielded nothing, I was getting a bit skeptical, too. And nor was I willing to make a big drive for it.

So I can see that his "it's on" really was like a mini-celebration, seeing that someone outside of TWISP was able to obtain pork belly. No intention of indicating that the TD was beginning.

A hot shower, a hot toddy (hhwhiskey) and some sleep will prolly work some magic. ;)

Scovie needs a hot shower, hhwhisky, 12 ibuprofins!, a hogleg and some sleep after 2700# of slate!

We move 3 tons of pellets when they are delivered in the fall,  but then again, 3 tons of slate is heavier than 3 tons of wood pellets.  Either way, I wouldn't move all that by myself!   

Scovie, treat yo'self to a massage!!!
OOPS!  forgot to link back to the TD.

There's another week or so before the TD.  Plenty of time for SD to ketchup.

geeme said:
If I had to guess (and I don't have to, but I will, anyway), I'd say THP was more than just a tad skeptical that peeps outside of the grand place that is TWISP would be able to find said pork belly. I mean, c'mon, how often does he look up ingredients to see if we are going to be able to obtain them?

oldsalty chose them all. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back