contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
grantmichaels said:
Are you suggesting that American cheese is an inadequate filling for a JL? Because that would be ...

Talking about the melt which = 0 it is cold cheese stacked like a kid's sandwich you can still see the lines lol...

There's a lot going on with a juicy lucy ...

A couple of things you can count on - I'll have both AC and store-bought buns on-hand as back-up ...
The Hot Pepper said:
I never mentioned the kind of cheese hold crap Grant #juiicylucygate

I thought you might be suggesting that using the cheese of kid's lunches was the #fail ...

It's my security cheese for this ...

If it's the original can still make it however you want that's doesn't negate it is a JL... that's like TB telling you fajitas are only skirt steak... TB!!! you bastige.

grantmichaels said:
I thought you might be suggesting that using the cheese of kid's lunches was the #fail ...

It's my security cheese for this ...

Nah it just looked like a kid's cheese sandwich in the center which is a gummy sandwich of just cheese about an inch thick and is disgusting lol... it all ends up on the back of your teeth.

JoynersHotPeppers said:
AC is the original one period, I watched the top 100 places to eat in US yesterday and JL was near the top ;) - They showed the exact process

The thing is, there's controversy about which of the two places up in MN made the 1st one ... nothing is sure in this world.

Furthermore, some of the folks most-reputable for execution of famous dishes, particularly American one's, suggest a beef nugget inside the cheese layer, inside more beef ...

The horror ...
The Hot Pepper said:

Nah it just looked like a kid's cheese sandwich in the center which is a gummy sandwich of just cheese about an inch thick and is disgusting lol... it all ends up on the back of your teeth.

I grew up jealous of those ... since my mom packed me wholewheat pita's with iceberg, skin mozzarella, and barely enough lite Russian dressing ...

Ugh.

Colby cheese is from Wisconsin, that'd be my choice to stick "original" as it is using their cheese and it's a great AC alternative for cheese snobs boom.

Everywhere has the issue, same with the Philly battle over cheesesteak hahaha 

Tony Luke's was near the top in the 100 and Geno's nowhere to be found muhahaha

The Hot Pepper said:
Colby cheese is from Wisconsin, that'd be my choice to stick "original" as it is using their cheese and it's a great AC alternative for cheese snobs boom.

Maybe I'll do some Cabot's cheese lol, shredded hab cheese!

You know how I get weird about correcting past dishes ...

So, like, I might go back and rectify this: http://thehotpepper.com/topic/55093-begin-burger-royale-part-2/page-8#entry1178811

I might sous vide, again, but not with pre- or post-searing too ...

Or, I might leverage a new #sekret device ...

I really haven't decided ...

The best part about burgers is that I can make a few of them, and choose the preeminent one ...

I do not want to have to brew a beer of Wheebz choice.

I hate waxy AC , it's the wifes favorite. I'm partial to havarti, provolone, swiss... Apparently white cheeses... Crap my hoods showing. WHITE CHEESE IS THE MASTER RACE!!! rofl
Mmm port wine though. Haven't had that in ages... Wonder how it would be on a burger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back